Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2017 Chrysler 300 S Hemi with only 33k miles. Had a problem with noisy glove box that was actually fixed. I head to work this morning and notice an annoying noise coming from my dash on the left side. Along with an annoying chirp coming from the rear when going 30 to 45+MPH. I have an appointment for the 29th to have this looked at and was wondering if anybody else had any similar issues for this year. I want as much ammo for the appointment as possible because my bumper to bumper is running out and I'd hate to be stuck with such an annoying noise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The chirp happens when car is warmed up. Any bump i hit or go through a bumpy road I head it each time rear end lowers and during driving. The dash sounds like plastic hitting somethhing. VERY ANNOYING. It's not super loud, but if the music is off its very noticeable.

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,116 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2017 Chrysler 300 S Hemi with only 33k miles. Had a problem with noisy glove box that was actually fixed. I head to work this morning and notice an annoying noise coming from my dash on the left side. Along with an annoying chirp coming from the rear when going 30 to 45+MPH. I have an appointment for the 29th to have this looked at and was wondering if anybody else had any similar issues for this year. I want as much ammo for the appointment as possible because my bumper to bumper is running out and I'd hate to be stuck with such an annoying noise.
Hello Nickk773,
Please keep up updated on your dealer visit. If you need any additional assistance throughout this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us privately.
Laura
ChryslerCares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts