Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody! I recently purchased a 2020 Chrysler 300 S 3.6L. Noob to the 300 Gang! My car is black with 20x18 Black aluminum wheels.

Just wondering what everyone else would change or upgrade first?

Mahalo 馃

Registered
That car is breath taking exactly as is. Black on black on black...sweet. I wouldn't touch it. I've seen too many beautiful cars blinged into obscenity. Makes them look cheap. Maybe a chrome license plate frame, cool but tasteful decal on the rear window. Keep it minimal. Less is more. As for performance upgrades, nothing will get you more than a few HP at the expense of millage/reliability. If it really mattered, you would have bought one with a HEMI, right?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
That car is breath taking exactly as is. Black on black on black...sweet. I wouldn't touch it. I've seen too many beautiful cars blinged into obscenity. Makes them look cheap. Maybe a chrome license plate frame, cool but tasteful decal on the rear window. Keep it minimal. Less is more. As for performance upgrades, nothing will get you more than a few HP at the expense of millage/reliability. If it really mattered, you would have bought one with a HEMI, right?
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah, if I wanted more power, I would鈥檝e got the Hemi. I鈥檝e ordered a few things to add to the exterior. License plate frames and stickers. I agree with you, less is more. I don鈥檛 want to look tacky and cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts