1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no im firm on the price they have the tpms included and the tires are $347 a tire new so I think $1000 is very fair or id probably keep them and use for winter

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these are still for sale the guy above needed to sell his first before he has the money so if anyone is interested let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
srt 300 wheels

Hey I have a set of factories off my 2006 srt8 there 20in come with the tpms and tires the tires are 245/45/20 goodyear eagle F1 and have about 60% tread I want $1000 for them if you have any questions let me know
hey, do you still have the wheels for the srt 300 if so what is your bottom line for the wheels shipped to 60016 (chicago suburb) really only looking for the wheels but if you wont seperate thats ok I guess,what is condition of them any scratches or curb rash

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i have them id have to check on shipping im not wanting to seperate its $80 to get them dismounted so id rather sell as a package deal ive never shipped rims before but my guess would be somewhere between $150 and $200 they are in good condition just as in the pictures

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.