Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the 20s are mounted! pics!

*** post number 5 has new pics mounted****

they are in, on tires and ready to go on the car. i'll bring it down there tomarrow and wash the car up..but heres a teaser shot...

i really think they are going to look great on the car!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Post some pics once there on the car,looks good.You know you are going to catch some slack for putting 20s on the car, they love 22s on the forum.I also have 20s on my car because of all the roads here in NY.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i dont really care, the roads suck...plus its grandmas car..so the ride needs to be there..she said if the ride gets worse "its your ass" so i made sure it'll stay as close to stock as possible. they will def look better then the stock 18s anyhow but w/the AWD it will be sitting alittle higher.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!" that saying goes along ways haha!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
there on and look amazing!!! love'em!

grandma loves them!

·
Registered
683 Posts
they look good. I love that linen gold color on the 300s as well. have yet to see one in person

oh and be prepared for people to tell you to lower the car now

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh i would assume, but its not getting lowerd, yes it would look nice but its not practical for grandma..she wants a good ride and needs ground clerance for deep snow in the winter.

thank you, it took her awhile to decide on a color..and since theres not alot of the gold..thats what we went with..hides dirt so nice!

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah I'm not lowering mine either, cost too much, rougher ride, going to scrape the front lip off, and I don't want to hurt performance

my previous car was a 300M in the champagne color. it could go months without looking like it needed a wash. now that i've gone to black it takes about 2 hours before it needs another wash

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, you have to love tan for the clean looking even when its not factor haha

·
Registered
916 Posts
That looks BOSS, no pun intended...well actually yes...Looks great, Grandma rocks!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Looks really nice! Grandma seems pleased as well. Lowering her AWD would definitely be a mistake on those Alaskan snow laden roads you have posted in the past!

bruno

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well thank you guys! she came over for dinner tonight(every friday thing..they come over on fridays we go up there on sundays) anyhow i got another good look at the car..and damn is all i can say! she also said it rides exactly the same and loves how they look!

so yeah it cost her $2k but she loves them..so it works :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts