Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone considered running 21" Wheels? There are alot of nice looking 21's out now that fit the 300c and with a 255/35/21 Tire its close to the stock size. I read a few posts about running 22's and how close they are to rubbing a bolt on the suspension and how if you go over 70mph you risk having the tire expand slightly and rubbing that bolt causing a blowout. I'm not sure if this would ever happen, but I've thought about running the 21's instead of 22's simply because It would be different. It seems like everywhere I look you see a 300c with 22's. I'm afraid before too long a 300c with 22's is going to be played out kinda like an escalade with 24's. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have heard that there are very few wheels and tires out there that fit. If you found a place that has many I would be interested because I am stuck between 20's and 22's.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
i have a friends at giovanna and they make the baddest 21" wheel its called DRAMA and i think can get a set with tires for 4k, Also my boy at lexani makes the ARNAGE its another sweet 21" ...but im telling you for the money buy 22"s...

2500 is a steal....if there not smooth tires.....lol

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
21 inch rims for sale on another forum

there is a set of 21 inch lexani arrnage wheels and tires with 75% tread left these are like 4500$ new he is selling them for like 2500-2600$ shipped

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the Giovanna Drama's are sweet wheels and they will fit on the 300c. They cost more than 22's, but when you have a car like the 300c and everyone is doing 22's you gotta find something to stick out of the crowd. Plus the 21's will weight less, give you room to lower the car, and no worries of rubbing. On www.superbuytires.com if you seach under wheels by size, then 21 they have about 74 sets. The 255/35/21 tire is the pirelli Pzero's. I also like the Daat DA57 and the lowenhart LD5 21's. here's a link to the LD5's http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Lowenhart/LD5/

·
Registered
823 Posts
With 21s and 35 series tires, you'll have to lower the car even more so to get rid of the dreaded gap as the 21s w/35s will be lower than 22s w/35s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.