Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Two things, could someone offer me thier advice on the fitment of 22" x 9.5" x 10mm offset rims. Do you think they will fit. I know alot of others have 15mm, would anyone that owns these think this would be a problem is the rim sits in 3/16" (appox .190) deeper inside the wheel well.

Also, what do you guys think about this design.

Thanks to all that answer (truthfully too :) )

Jeremy

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
stratuslover said:
Hi guys,

Two things, could someone offer me thier advice on the fitment of 22" x 9.5" x 10mm offset rims. Do you think they will fit. I know alot of others have 15mm, would anyone that owns these think this would be a problem is the rim sits in 3/16" (appox .190) deeper inside the wheel well.

Also, what do you guys think about this design.

Thanks to all that answer (truthfully too :) )

Jeremy
look really heavy thats for sure, and im not sure about the fitment, prolly will stick out more, im no whiz in this stuff pat:

·
Registered
823 Posts
May not work on the front. Then again, it might.

+15 to +18 seems to work fine. +10 will stick the wheels out a bit further.

·
Registered
196 Posts
teahead said:
May not work on the front. Then again, it might.

+15 to +18 seems to work fine. +10 will stick the wheels out a bit further.
Yea, what he said...,They will stick out further, not in more......

·
Banned
88 Posts
These will work fine. Nice aggresive fitment, sticking out flush with your fender. How do I know this? Because I have the same fitment on my 300 as well, +10 offset.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a 10mm offset and have no problems so far, to me they do not stick out much futher then 15mm like some my think. I was worried about it sticking out also. I've been getting complaints on how "they don't sitt in or out too much, just right." Check my gallery and I got more pics if you want just let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts