Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a trip over to Factory Reproductions this morning and I must say that their operation is top notch. The warehouse was large and packed with wheels....it was like a car lovers Disneyland.

Since I was there, we decided to mount some chrome 22" 300 srt reps to see how they looked. These were mounted on Dunlop 265/35/22 tires. I am not a chrome guy by any means, but pictures do not do these justice. They looked very good and had me tempted to switch over to the dark side. Note that we only mounted them on one side which is why the car is leaning to one side.

Then it was time to mount my rims. I went with the brushed face with silver windows on Toyo 255/35/22 tires.

Half way there:

Installed. (Excuse how filthy my car is....it has been raining!)

I had to snap a shot when I was in Long Beach for work.

Then she got a bath, but the sun was almost down, so I snuck some pathetic pics. More will follow next week in the sun, possibly with another <TS>.

Coilovers are next!

·
Registered
776 Posts
hell yeah now thats what im talking about! Nice one smoove, glad you finally got them on. At last, im not the only one with these anymore!
the quality on these rims and the finishing is top notch wouldnt you agree?

btw..im jealous of the sunshine you have there right now, i spent 4 hours today clearing 12-14 inches of snow from my driveway!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell yeah now thats what im talking about! Nice one smoove, glad you finally got them on. At last, im not the only one with these anymore!
the quality on these rims and the finishing is top notch wouldnt you agree?

btw..im jealous of the sunshine you have there right now, i spent 4 hours today clearing 12-14 inches of snow from my driveway!
Thanks puk. The finish is top notch. The brush looks so good...pictures can't do these wheels justice. Now we are 300 rep brothers.:biggrin: If it makes you feel better, it was like 45 degrees out. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks Great. I want these rims so bad. Is your car lowered? I know pukka's is but yours appears to be stock height am I right?
I love the look!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks Great. I want these rims so bad. Is your car lowered? I know pukka's is but yours appears to be stock height am I right?
I love the look!
Thanks. No, I am not lowered yet, and note that I have a "C", not an srt8, so yours will sit lower. I have KW Variant 2 coilovers on the way to fix my height problem. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Nice ride... How much do the knock off wheels weigh? Car is looking good and I see you are going to tune in the ride height. That is going to put you in a whole other category....the kick a$$ one!!!

Moose.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
^^THanks moose. The 22's weigh 35.5 lbs per corner. For reference, the stock oem forged 20s weigh 30 lbs per corner. I can't wait to drop it. Lowering it will really give it an aggressive look. I like your sig pic....the gloss black looks great against silver steal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts