Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
doug what does that wheel and tire package weigh?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
How much does that wheel and tire package run??
Do a search in here. All the prices are in Dougs earlier posts. If you ask me, the prices are cheap as chips!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had mine last week and they look great!
Perhaps the first set in Europe?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Those wheels are absolutely gorgeous!! I've been racking my brain, searching for months, trying to find the perfect rims for my car. Then I opened this thread and "BAM"..... the search is over. Unfortunately I promised the wife I'd hold off on buying rims until we got next year's tax returns so just promise me you won't discontinue these before next spring. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
forget waiting...i recieved mine last month. worth every penny. it literally transforms your car right in front of your eyes into something so sick, you won't even remember that you had money in your bank account. i haven't even seen a set in south florida ever. very distinguished look.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I had mine last week and they look great!
Perhaps the first set in Europe?

Nope, I got my delivered to the UK in Feb this year. Doug said he has shipped about 5 sets to the UK before that. But still a very elite group in the UK.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Today sitting at work (US Military TDY location) and decided to go ahead and make the call and order my chrome SRT-8 22 inch rims and tires for my 08 300C. OMG the customer service and understanding was amazing. PLUS... Not only did I get an amazing price but also a few hours later Fedex tracking numbers for my new rims and tires. Not only friendly but very quick in shipping.

I would highly recommend them to all my friends. :arms:

Thank you Factory Reproductions

SSGTBARCLAY

1 - 16 of 16 Posts