Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have to agree with Tackleberry, I'd love a set of the SRT8 wheels in Black Chrome if they are available for the AWD. An offset of +40 would be awesome. If they do become available, I'd love to own a set!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Any pictures of the chrome? On a car or just alone? Also how much would some rubber for those puppies cost me (I would need 4).

And I asume the prices you listed are for a set of 4 right?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
We have received our first shipment of 22" 300C STR8 rims.

Finishes Available are:
Competition Grey
Satin Black
Gloss Black

Chrome finish is still several weeks out as is the Machine Face with Silver or black windows.

Pricing is $899.00 for painted, 989.00 machine finish and $1099.00 for Chrome.

Prices are plus shipping.

Forum members will receive a $50.00 discount from the above pricing.

To order call 800-824-2676
I'm sure I've asked this before, but cannot find the reply anywhere. What would be the cost for a set of 22" machine face with black pockets shipped to the UK? I'm gonna buy a set for sure, but need to watch the exchange rate with the $/£ and also work out that the import taxes will sting me!

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm sure I've asked this before, but cannot find the reply anywhere. What would be the cost for a set of 22" machine face with black pockets shipped to the UK? I'm gonna buy a set for sure, but need to watch the exchange rate with the $/£ and also work out that the import taxes will sting me!

Thanks
Need complete address to quote.

Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
255 Posts
i want a set like that on my AWD !!!!

I think you had problem with the offset im I right Doug? You couldn't keep the same shape cause of the offset.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Need complete address to quote.

Thanks
Doug
Now I know for sure I asked this before because you said the same thing last time!! LOL, what the hell did I do with your reply!?! Ah well, PM sent to you with my full address.

Have you shipped any 22" SRT style to the UK yet?

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
oem 20s are 30 lbs.....the FR 22s are 34.5lbs.

hi smoove,

sorry to jump in ... but, I've got a different weight quote for the FR 22s and I wanted to make sure ...... you've said 34.5 lbs were I was told 41lbs... which is the right weight?

eBay
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay Motors.
Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.
Learn More.

Dear,

Weight for wheels only is 41 pounds each, wheel and tire 70.5 pounds each.

Doug

- factoryreproductions
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

22" Chrysler 300C SRT8 Charger Magnum Wheel Rim SMItem Id:270332465506End time:Jan-28-09 17:59:28 PSTSeller:
factoryreproductions (
)
100.0% Positive FeedbackMember since Apr-19-06 in United StatesListing Status:This message was sent while the listing was active.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
SaudiHemi,
I'm sure the weight quoted in the ebay reply is correct as it's coming from Doug, the owner of Factory Reproductions.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Is that for chrome or brushed? If it is brushed, I guess they went up. When they were making them, they said they weighed 34.5lbs, but Doug makes them, so I would trust his "new" weight.

hi smoove,

sorry to jump in ... but, I've got a different weight quote for the FR 22s and I wanted to make sure ...... you've said 34.5 lbs were I was told 41lbs... which is the right weight?

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay Motors.
Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.
Learn More.

Dear,

Weight for wheels only is 41 pounds each, wheel and tire 70.5 pounds each.

Doug

- factoryreproductions
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

22" Chrysler 300C SRT8 Charger Magnum Wheel Rim SMItem Id:270332465506End time:Jan-28-09 17:59:28 PSTSeller:
factoryreproductions (
)
100.0% Positive FeedbackMember since Apr-19-06 in United StatesListing Status:This message was sent while the listing was active.

·
Registered
59 Posts
22" SRT8 Machine Face Replicas

I would like to take the oppertunity here to thank DougFR from Factory Reproductions for making my dream come true of being the first in the middle east if not in europe to have these wounderful+awesome looking&finish 22" SRT Replica Machine Face with Silver window.

Pros:
- Great communication
- Immediate replies for any questions
- Patient with customers
- Positive follow up ensuring the shipment will arrive on time, with up to date follow up on
the shipment status
- Trust worthy as I had to use an international wiretransfer $$$$
- Product met my expectation if not exceeds it by far.

Cons:
- Absolutely nothing

Conclusion:

I highly recomend supproting Factory Productions and buying their high quality stuff.... they wheels finish is nothing less than FANTASTIC ... they made my 300c stand out and the fitment is perfect .. and more important ..the car rides GGGgreat ... and before I forget many many many thanks for the free stuff "lugs+locks" :You_Rock_

here are some pic's of the fitting process ... sorry for the poor quality of the pics and for the car not being washed ... but I promise to have a better pic's very soon after detailing the car and getting some more mods on "Grill + Suspension Kit"

sorry .. my front bumper is broken as u may see

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm interested in the gloss 22" what would be the cost of shipping to Illinois 60171? Any chance of a Military Discount (Had to ask).

·
Registered
29 Posts
ok....so im stumped by these..... i was looking at the ACE executives.... but these are far better !!!

if its possible , could u please give me a price quote for Machined/Silver ( just like SaudiHemi's :) )

and how much is shipping to toronto ??

i am truly struck by these :Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
i reseached and figured out its goin to be around 1300 ...... do u provides tires aswell ?? at extra cost ofcourse

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I bought a set of cheap (inexpensive) chrome replicas a couple years ago to replace the TIS-02's that came on my car. Initially I was concerned about the chrome quality because the price was so reasonable... but two years later not a single chip, sliver, or bubble and the chrome can be shinied up as good as new.

I'm very pleased with the value proposition on these things, cheap but lasts a long time. Granted tho, I don't ever see road salt where I'm at.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
My experience with Factory Reproductions has also been a great one. Awesome looking wheels at an awesome price. The quality is definitely there also. Very impressed. :fing02:

21 - 40 of 65 Posts