Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Doug,

I'm looking into buying 4 gloss black 22" replicas and was wondering how much shipping would be down to the dusty old plains of Oklahoma? Also if any wheels would be included for a little extra cheddar.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Give them a call and let them know you are a forum member. They're supposed to give us a discount.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are the prices still actual for members?
989 $ - 50 $ = 939 $ for machine finish. Is that right?

Mathias

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a set a year ago and put them on my 2010 chrysler 300.. Everywhere i went I got compliments.
I actually traded in my car the other day and took off the wheels before.. I have them for sale if anyone is interested please pm me.
They are 22" chrome srt8 replicas with tires that have a year use on them.. come with chrome lugs, all but one. and one little round center cap is gone. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheels

I bought a set a year ago and put them on my 2010 chrysler 300.. Everywhere i went I got compliments.
I actually traded in my car the other day and took off the wheels before.. I have them for sale if anyone is interested please pm me.
They are 22" chrome srt8 replicas with tires that have a year use on them.. come with chrome lugs, all but one. and one little round center cap is gone. thanks

I would love to buy them. Do you still have them?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Google Factory Reproductions

·
Registered
8 Posts
22's yikes! They'll sure look good but i cant imagine how bad theyll ride. I have 20's and im probably gonna go back to stock. These cars ride horrible!!! Im not impressed at all you feel every bump and pebble in the road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would love for my ride to be harder but not to much though...curves are not it strongest thingy at the moment. I do hope that good tires will make the difference...between cool and uncomfortable.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts