Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any 22" Challenger Reps...I seen the 20's and they look sick, especially the black ones! Are they available in 22's??????:biggrin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
only in 20" at the moment according to factory reproductions site

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
wow really i bet thats bad ass looking.

·
Registered
321 Posts
FYI for anyone who's interested.... I just weighed one of my new 22x9 Challenger Reps on the bathroom scale and it came in at 37 lbs. Now the box said 44 lbs (and I know the cardboard doesn't weigh 7 lbs) so either my scale is off or that number from UPS was just an estimate, which is entirely possible. Either way.... assuming the cardboard weighs 2-3 lbs max, these rims weigh somewhere between 37-41 lbs. Not great but could be MUCH worse.

·
Registered
321 Posts
ohhh...i see, i over read the "comma"..sry:biggrin:
I did the same thing first time I read it, looked back up to see who's pics he was talking about. Damn commas! lol

I should be getting my tires in today so I'll try to get them mounted and snap some pics over the weekend. :fing02:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did the same thing first time I read it, looked back up to see who's pics he was talking about. Damn commas! lol

I should be getting my tires in today so I'll try to get them mounted and snap some pics over the weekend. :fing02:
alright koo thanks, those pic should paint a clear picture in my mind of what i wanna go with...BTW, the tinted tails on ya C looks sickkkkk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts