Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a 300C with the billet grille and our 22" Davin StreetSpin1's. When you hit the light and your 22's are still spinning out of control, its jaw dropping. Let me know what ya'll think... Email me if you want to know more about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
C'mon! How about a full frontal shot of the grille!

I was actually hoping the aftermarket would make a "speed", mesh or waterfall grille to replace the eggcrate.

Kinda like the R-versions of the Jaguars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tire size in the front has to be 265/35/22. We put an 8mm spacer for the front as well so it doesn't rub. The clearance in the rear is fine and can use a wider tire size like a 295.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm actually a litle more interested in the twin muffler exits on each side.
Am I right ? or optica ilusions/reflections ... ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, seriously, you can't just post up picture like that w/o a little more info!
What exhuast is that? What grille is it? Where did you get them, how much...more pictures if you have them!
It looks really good. I like the wheels, just not too crazy about spinners....

·
Registered
154 Posts
I want to know how the ride is on the 22's. The only hting holding me up on buying some is Im afraid the ride will be shitty. Might just put on some 20's to keep the ride smoother.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Standout said:
Here is a 300C with the billet grille and our 22" Davin StreetSpin1's. When you hit the light and your 22's are still spinning out of control, its jaw dropping. Let me know what ya'll think... Email me if you want to know more about it.

I'm a little confused, what part of the rim spins and what is that think covering the brakes rotor? Is that what keeps spinning? Yeah and more pics of the grille if you please, thank you kindly. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 5 spokes on the outside is the part of the wheel that stays spinning. Then there is mesh and a base wheel behind that. I am sorry, I dont have any more pics of the grille and the exhaust has been changed to a dual pipes. Sorry, its just a customer of ours at Davin Wheels that wanted us to show it off. www.davinwheels.com or 401-273-8041

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Do the wheel stick out? I hate that look! Tires should not protrud beyond the fenders. That car needs to be lowered at least 2 inches - too much damn wheel gap! I bet if you lower that car you will not be able to use 265 width tires up front.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, he is lowering it 1.75". Also the wheels do not protrude out, they are flush with the lip of the rim. This is one of the major differences between the fake attachments and Davin. All of the spinning parts of our wheels sit flush and are on sealed bearings to keep the wheels "free spinning". I see that you have an E55, I have a pic of them on SL55, they look great.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts