Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lol, trust me, I want these wheels badly, but we're too far apart distance-wise, and I don't have all the funds needed, either. I hope (not really) someone buys these fast, so I can stop thinking about 'em. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id be interested if it can be fixed.. and as long as its safe...
Defy Wheels - D-Forged Wheels
14228 Albers Way
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: 909.597.1158
Fax: 909.393.1677

They're the ones to contact in regards to repairing or replacing the wheel.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i called them up, they said they would have to make a new wheel about $780.. i dont understand why they cant just make a new center (these are 3 piece wheels) it would be a lot easier and cheaper... at any rate, they cannot be fixed, but i know people can order centers, but these people just want to rob you

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want these wheels GONE. Cleaning the garage and need the space for some slicks. I am dropping the price.

$1300

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
rogue, who else OTHER than the guys in Chino, CA sell these wheels? i KNOW you can just replace the centers, but they wont do that, they want the full $$ for a whole new rim

·
Registered
117 Posts
rogue, who else OTHER than the guys in Chino, CA sell these wheels? i KNOW you can just replace the centers, but they wont do that, they want the full $$ for a whole new rim
Do the leg work, or move on. This is an awesome price and it's clear that rouge doesn't want to mess with the rims anymore. If I were him, I would fix/get a new wheel and ask $2500

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.