Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed 22 Elite's leather console cover and arm rests.

I am very pleased with both. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to purchase the arm rests (because of the cost versus benifit consideration). After installing the arm rests, I am glad I opted to take the risk. It doesn't add to the resell value of my C; but, that isn't why I bought them. They are great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
frank29 said:
I just installed 22 Elite's leather console cover and arm rests.

I am very pleased with both. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to purchase the arm rests (because of the cost versus benifit consideration). After installing the arm rests, I am glad I opted to take the risk. It doesn't add to the resell value of my C; but, that isn't why I bought them. They are great.
What are you thinking of posting this type of message without pics.....

We want to see pics!!!!!!!... :cool:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jbs123 said:
What are you thinking of posting this type of message without pics.....

We want to see pics!!!!!!!... :cool:
Pics? Yeah, right. One of these days this old dog will be able to do that with a few clicks on the mouse.....right now, I'm still kind of old tech......I better go, there is a sink that has been leaking for the last 15 years, I'm going to fix it.....I bought the repair kit years ago....at this rate, it will be years before I master sending electrons from my camera to this forum......look in the dictionary under procrastinator and you will see my picture.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I just installed my padded console cover a few days ago myself. Beautiful color match, and the added padding is nice. I may have to take it apart one of these days and tighten up the leather fit a bit.
Thanks so much for such a quality product James.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That looks great, really adds to the look of the interior. I may have to look into it... my only concern would be color match as I have custom leather... I wonder if they take requests for specific leather colors??

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey Aspendog, do you console covers for the factory VES consoles? (they have a diff lid, actually 2 lids on those babies)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts