Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals

Hows everyone doing?
Ive got an 05 BB 300C, and I have been holding off for some time now in getting my rims.

my mods

5% tint around
Chrome pillars
E&G Heavy Mesh grille
Magnaflow Cat back exhaust running on single center Magnaflow muffler
Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors - stock calipers :(

10000k HID fogs (the violet looks great with black)
Tinted tails
Chrome signal bulbs
LED license plate bulbs

Now I think I have decided on the 22 vipers from factory reproductions off ebay. I have been searching EVERYWHERE to find 22 inch Chrome Vipers on a Black 300c, no luck. I was hoping maybe someone has a picture or atleast has seen it, and what they think.
I understand some people think the vipers arent the best choice, i respect that. But please understand I love them. I have been looking for rims that will show off my brakes and will not have a lip because I feel that a lip sometimes makes 22s look like 20s, IMO.

What do you guys think of this set up...

22x9 - 265/35/22 Nitto NT420s
22x10 - 295/30/33 Nitto NT420s

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
What was your decision??

I think it is a sick idea! Called factoryreporduction.com to ask about the 22" Viper wheel machined with black inserts for my car.

Who are you looking at buying the wheels through??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well after finally seeing the picture of the black on chrome 22s, it made my decision to go this route instead of any other wheel/tire combination.

I have always been a fan of any rim style that ends directly at the tire, in stead of a lip. Although lips do look good, I like my wheels to look as big as they are. Absolutely stunning IMO.
I am also planning to pick mine up through factory reproductions and have them shipped to me in canada. The price is unbeatable. I had a few places quote me on 22 dub dirty dogs at first with tires for 6000 CAN, haha. I think I am looking at 2400 shipped plus whatever c.o.d. customs charge I get. I live in ontario and have yet to see these wheels in person on any car besides vipers, lol. Needless to say I am excited. I was also considering the machined face with black inserts however there is quite a bit of chrome on my car, I think the chrome will work better.

Thats great to hear you are looking at the same set. I am a little worried about the 295/30/22 tires in the back however. I would like to see if anyone else has this kind of set up, lowered.

As for lowering, thats a completely different story but to sum it up I plan on a

Pedders Street II set up
Hotchkis sway bar set up

After that, I think I will call it a day....but then again I want a MY GIG

·
Registered
122 Posts
Keep us updated on the Viper wheels. As an FYI when I called the shop yesterday the store manager told me that they were thinking about adjusting the prices maybe $10 to $20 per wheel. He said that some of the dealers were upset becuase of the low price that is available on e-bay.

He told me that they are at least 30 days away from casting the Machined w/black inserts. I am going to wait for those and hope the price doesn't go up! If I were you I would get the chromies ASAP!

Can't wait to see the pictures!! Good Luck!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts