Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these rims and tires 1 1/2 months ago. They are brand new, and have no curb damage or scratches on the rims. I am moving and going to be selling my 300 Touring and wanted to give the opportunity for somebody else to have these great looking rims.I have some pictures that i took, but i will take more of the rims after i wash the car tomorrow. The rims alone retail at $3600, i would like $2750 or whatever the best offer might be. I you have any questions just feel free to emai. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It would cost about $260-$300 to ship the set. I would have them profesionally packed and insured. Here are some more pics that i took today. The lug pattern is 5 x 115 w/ a 18mm offset. As long as you don't have a AWD vehicle they will fit perfectly. I know some one would like these rims. If anyone is interested please let me know and we could work something out. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are two more more of the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Due to the low number of replies and emails, i have decided to cut the price down to see if more people would be interested. Like i said before there is nothing wrong with these rims at all. It might sound too good to be true but it isn't a lie. I am in the Air Force and moving to Guam so i am in need of some cash. I am now wanting $2500 and that includes shipping. If anybody at all is interested please let me know. Thank you all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, how heavy are these rims? Do you know if they are forged or cast?

Daryl

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Each rim weighs 49 lbs. and they are cast.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Bump for a nice guy who's pampered his 300 always. I've seen these rims in person, and they are definitely an eye catcher. This owner has babied his 300 and the rims were perfect with no curb rash when I seen them a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.