Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, how is everyone doing, I am new to this board and just wanted to say what up.

I need help on this topic; not sure where to post it..I have a 2005 Touring and have pretty much finished everything I wanted to do to it except the rims.

Can someone suggest me some nice 22 inch rims with tires (good quality) that would fit my car (I don't like full faces). My budget including tires is $2000. Here are some pics to go by:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
whatever you do, just make sure it stays classy and not too busy it'll better suite the look your going for IMO

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi, how is everyone doing, I am new to this board and just wanted to say what up.

I need help on this topic; not sure where to post it..I have a 2005 Touring and have pretty much finished everything I wanted to do to it except the rims.

Can someone suggest me some nice 22 inch rims with tires (good quality) that would fit my car (I don't like full faces). My budget including tires is $2000. Here are some pics to go by:
Not sure if these are still for sale but man they look good.....(send him a PM if you are interested)

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/pa...s-4-mbp-colormatched.html?highlight=kmc+dimes

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
^^^^second that idea those would look awsome on your car dude

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi, thanks a lot for the help...but i want chrome rims to match the rest of the chrome..dont think navy blue rims would sit well

·
Registered
566 Posts
Look for a set of used Sevas S-10's. You can find those with tires slightly used for around $2000. Thats what I would get with a $2000 budget.

·
Registered
359 Posts
hi, thanks a lot for the help...but i want chrome rims to match the rest of the chrome..dont think navy blue rims would sit well
The KMC Dimes also come in chrome....Found them online for a reasonable price (just did a very quick search). If they aren't your style than I'm sure you can find something from one of the online dealers that suits your taste. Discount Tire Direct is a supporting vender of this forum and has a lot of good choices, you should check them out....:fing02: .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can someone please recommend me some good brands within my price range..such as i know asanti and giovanna are way out of my budget

thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 300c '05 in Silver, matching my chrome was very important to me as well. I have the TIS 02's in 22" and the Nitto NT420 tires in 265/35/22. My first set of Nitto's lasted me 45k miles. Wheels and tires together you can probably get setup for well under 2k. If you want another look than the TIS 02's just look at any of their wheels in 22", essentially same construction (fat lip design) but different spoke looks. I did a ton of research before going this route and have been happy. I have had them on now since summer of '05 (switch back to my 18" stock wheels and snow tires during winter) and couldn't be happer!

Good luck!

·
Registered
134 Posts
some inexpensive brands:

Verde
U2
Defy
Icce
XIX

check those out to start. If you are looking to color match than you could even go with some KMC wheels in black and have then painted or leave them black. You should be able to pick up a set of any of these Mfg. for under $2000.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hi again,
Any idea where I could get a set of those wheels, also would they fit on a 2007 SRT wagon?
Cheers again from down under.
Richard

·
Registered
134 Posts
screech,
the quality of these wheels is suprisingly good. I have had more problems with the KMC wheels than I have with these.

check out xixwheels.com

they have some pretty cool styles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts