Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you seen anything that remotely resembles the OEM wheel that comes in 22". I would appreciate a little direction if you please. :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
I believe those are lorenzos and are made specifically for BMW. Wont fit on 300 unless you get spacers. Here are mine. They can be finished in chrome, I chose gray powdercoating.

·
Registered
175 Posts
NDENT said:
Those are nice.
They are Lorenzo L10 wheels. I was told that this wheel would not fit a 300, but they do show a different style wheel on a 300c on the web site Lorenzowheels.com

I just liked the style of the L10 wheel.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Zenetti wheels

Kid, your HRE wheelz are HOT!!! I like them alot..

Here is something to look at.. Kinda looks like the SRT-8 (well to me it does :eek: )
Chrome finish, or black.. 22's also.... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Kidcoastal?

You in manhattan Beach? i think I saw your ride parked a block off the Strand. If not than someone else by me has the same SWEEEEET shoes.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yep

Second and Valley. Maybe we'll see each other at the SoCal Meet. Or I'll be staring at your car on the way down to run.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice! look forward to meeting you. I'm 90% sure I will be at the major meet. We should caravan! Any other southbay locals?
Steven

·
Registered
362 Posts
damn kidcostal......i never realized how nice your ride was! that strut grill+lower inserts+rims=wow! personally i would have never drempt up that color scheme but youre definatly pulling it off well. one of the most unique C's ive seen!

with all this talk about the upcomming socal meet, i kinda wish i was in cali :( lol, i better get to see lots of pics at least!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like the Asanti AF121. It is a 7 spoke (versus the stock 9 spoke) 22" forged wheel, lots of dinero.

Here's a 10 spoke, but the spokes are a bit thin looking for my taste, at least from the picture.

·
Registered
435 Posts
South Bay

I think rogue mentioned he lives in the Tree Section by Frye's. Would love to caravan. Hopefully the car will come back soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kid
If you dont mind me asking how much scratch did you have drop for those nice looking wheels?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts