Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LATE BLOOMER HERE as they say ive had my 300 base for a year now and have not got rims for mine untill last night, i saw an add on san diego's craigslist for 22" dub shorelines for $800 on pirelli scorpions!!!! it gets better so i met up with the seller and saw the rims and i was amazed so i offered him 700 and he agreed so i went home with 22's with good thread on the tires for what i think is an amazing price:biggrin: . i posted some pictures with the rims installed because as soon as i got home i went to work on em, let me know what u guys think thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
So who in san diego is missing some shorelines. lolz

that price is a steal!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Those are some great looking wheels, too bad they don't make them in 24's... they have a grille that matches them for the 300, but you'll prob end up spending as much for the grille as u did on those wheels lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Were they on the sellers vehicle? If not then I'm 99% sure they're hot.

But who cares (I guess). You paid for em, they look good bro. If someone rolls up on you and asks for their rims back you just need to tell them that they should've invested in an alarm with tilt sensors before they tried to big ball with 22's. Someone got caught slippin!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know thats y i had to get them as soon as possible. i dont think theyr hot because the guy who sold them to me was rolling in a 07 tahoe on 22's and he said he had these on his 06 chrysler limited so i was ok with it but if they are then jason is right someody did get caught slippin :).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love SD Craigslist. You can find ANYTHING!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Great deal, great wheels, and they look great on the ride.. Congrats

1 - 12 of 12 Posts