Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our next load of 22" 300C SRT8 Wheels have arrived most sets have been pre-sold here is what is left.

Chrome - 10 sets $1099.00.

Silver Machine Face - 2 sets $989.00

Black Machine Face - 0 sets $989.00

Gloss Black - 8 sets available now $897.00.

Flat Black - 6 sets available now $897.00.

Prices are for set of 4 forum members receive a 5.5% discount. Plus shipping

If you want a set call 800-824-2676 and ask for David or Doug.

Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
776 Posts
I was thinking about getting the 22" replicas sometime in the future but I'd want it to look as good as yours does with the ride height and all. How does it ride compared to the stock srt8 suspension?
thanks, yep its lowered just the right amount for me. there's no comparison to the stock setup. totally different ride and feel. no more clunking and bumping either!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Doug,

I am interested in the 22" chromes. What is the largest rear tire size and slightly smaller staggered front size that you suggest for my stock 300SRT for these 22" wheels and can you sell me the entire package with these wheeels.

Thanks,
Z4MET

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Doug,

I am interested in the 22" chromes. What is the largest rear tire size and slightly smaller staggered front size that you suggest for my stock 300SRT for these 22" wheels and can you sell me the entire package with these wheeels.

Thanks,
Z4MET
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about staggering the tires for this application, but if you absolutely wanted to, you could do a 255/35 or 260/30 front and a 265/35 rear. I wouldn't as it would look better if the tires were all the same height, but these are your options. Give doug or david a call and they will help you out.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^Thanks puk. I am trying to get them this week, but they are only open m-f and I work until 6 m-f. I took next week off, so next monday is for sure, but I am hoping to sneak there way in the next couple days. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts