Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Winter is approaching and I am buying a house so I am now selling my 22" TIS 02 Rims w/Pirelli PZero 265/35/22 for half the price of what I bought them for. They are used but are in great condition. About 6000 miles on them.

I am looking to get $1500 for the package, but will accept any reasonable offer. First come first serve! Shipping is on you!

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Very interested. How does the ride differ from stock rims? Is it very bouncy? I am an every day rider.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JZiLLAsHEMI said:
Very interested. How does the ride differ from stock rims? Is it very bouncy? I am an every day rider.

I'll be honest with you that as an everday rider myself, I have forgotten how it is to be riding on stock rims. You may get a little more bounce at high speeds, but overall I really have no complaints

· Registered
84 Posts
i sent you a pm

· Registered
84 Posts
Are you still interested in selling the rims?

· Registered
84 Posts
pm'd you back lets finalize the deal

· Registered
1,342 Posts
I got the same exact setup on my C and paid like 3200...... I would DEFINITELY buy these if someone wants top of theline 22s

Awesome price. If they were 6 bolt, I would buy em and put em on my suburban

· Registered
84 Posts
ive been waiting about a week now for some more pics as I was promised.... I am ready to order them but if you don't want 2 sell them please let me know. thanks.

· Registered
84 Posts
I figured there was something, when something smells too good to be true, it for sure is

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.