Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Winter is approaching and I am buying a house so I am now selling my 22" TIS 02 Rims w/Pirelli PZero 265/35/22 for half the price of what I bought them for. They are used but are in great condition. About 6000 miles on them.

I am looking to get $1500 for the package, but will accept any reasonable offer. First come first serve! Shipping is on you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interested. How does the ride differ from stock rims? Is it very bouncy? I am an every day rider.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JZiLLAsHEMI said:
Very interested. How does the ride differ from stock rims? Is it very bouncy? I am an every day rider.

I'll be honest with you that as an everday rider myself, I have forgotten how it is to be riding on stock rims. You may get a little more bounce at high speeds, but overall I really have no complaints

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't supposed you have any pics of the whole care with them on do you. Like a nice side shot? I'm finding it hard to picture the overall car from the closeup of the rim.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i sent you a pm

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you still interested in selling the rims?

·
Registered
31 Posts
1500.00 for the set of 4 is a very reasonable price. (Assuming they are in good shape). I have the same setup on my car. A good deal for someone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
pm'd you back lets finalize the deal

·
Registered
714 Posts
I got the same exact setup on my C and paid like 3200...... I would DEFINITELY buy these if someone wants top of theline 22s

Awesome price. If they were 6 bolt, I would buy em and put em on my suburban

·
Registered
30 Posts
ive been waiting about a week now for some more pics as I was promised.... I am ready to order them but if you don't want 2 sell them please let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i was told by a friend who was contacting the buyer that the rims where damaged the other day. just a heads up for you guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I figured there was something, when something smells too good to be true, it for sure is

·
Registered
22 Posts
not trying to knok buddy. the rims where fine when he posted them. it happened after the fact. Better yet he refunded my friend the full amount. very decent guy if u ask me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.