Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 300c AWD and I have tried 2 sets of 22" wheels with 35mm offset both set out about an inch. Has anyone found a flush fit 22"? What offset? Will 40mm be enough? I understand stock is 58mm. I have talked to TIS and they say they do not have a fit and may not make a fit.
Thank you for your time.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Have you tried the TIS 07 in 22x8.5 5-115 with 40mm offset. The wheel itself is allready 1" narrower than most 22" wheels for the Chrysler's.

arnlund said:
I have a 300c AWD and I have tried 2 sets of 22" wheels with 35mm offset both set out about an inch. Has anyone found a flush fit 22"? What offset? Will 40mm be enough? I understand stock is 58mm. I have talked to TIS and they say they do not have a fit and may not make a fit.
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan at American Racing (TIS) says that they do not carry a wheel that will work. I think that the center boar is the wrong size.
Thank You for the feedback.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Our American Racing Distributor says there are wheels that work "sometimes" as he said some customers get them to work, and others have "minor" rubbing isssues.

arnlund said:
Ryan at American Racing (TIS) says that they do not carry a wheel that will work. I think that the center boar is the wrong size.
Thank You for the feedback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is his name? Do you sell the wheels? Did he say why they sometimes fit and sometimes not?
Thank You for your help.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Sorry I am banned from telling you that we have an awesome website that does sell this product. :naughty:
He did say most rubbing issues are solve by using a ultra thin 3mm spacer, if needed. You can use one of those spacers and still keep your wheel hub centric too.

arnlund said:
What is his name? Do you sell the wheels? Did he say why they sometimes fit and sometimes not?
Thank You for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts