Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
22" Fusion Flex wheels FS. Approximately 3,000 miles on these wheels. Tires are 265/35/22 Kuhmos. Tread is still good. Wheels are in excellent condition. Never curbed. Wheels are silver with large chrome lips. They were on my 2007 base 300 that I just sold. Wheels are said to fit 300, Charger, Magnum. Please verify fitment for your car.

$1350 + shipping.

I can provide close up pics if you PM me your email address or shoot me an email to [email protected]. If I can find a computer genius, I'll post pics on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! These are still available! No interest??? Don't make me put these on ebay!

·
Registered
979 Posts
haha i have to say the picture installed on your car is absolutely terrible maybe a higher resolution one might help.. it appears it was taken with a 1 mb pixel phone

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i have to say the picture installed on your car is absolutely terrible maybe a higher resolution one might help.. it appears it was taken with a 1 mb pixel phone
I agree. It was taken with my phone. I do have a couple pics of the wheels on my car before lowering springs were put on that were taken with a digital camera.
Unfortuantely the car was sold so I can't run outside and take some good pics. :worried:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP! Still 4 Sale! Gotta get these out of my garage!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have email.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP. Lots of bites and no committed buyer yet. I need to get these out of my garage!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.