Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Look just like the XIX 07's, check out there website as they offer a couple of different finishes mainly a machined face with black inserts.

Armano XIX Luxury Wheels

·
Registered
648 Posts
yup.. just like the xix x07's .. i had to decided between the wheels i have now or that style. i was afraid that would look topo much like a flower. i did a lil potoshop which i cant find and i think they would look really good.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Nice,but I like the one on the second pic to the left. Either one looks great

·
Registered
122 Posts
XIX Wheels

How do you like those wheels?? I REALLY Like the XIX x-07's but I am concerned about the fitment on my SRT-8.. Would love to see those photoshoped pictures if you can finde them!!!

yup.. just like the xix x07's .. i had to decided between the wheels i have now or that style. i was afraid that would look topo much like a flower. i did a lil potoshop which i cant find and i think they would look really good.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I like the wheels and think that they would look great colormatched, however there is no way that I would rather have them than the sevas that you have on the car right now!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Oh yeah, it seems like i have seen a similar design made by forgiato on a benz around here and it was awesome. I guess that is why I like 'em

·
Registered
648 Posts
How do you like those wheels?? I REALLY Like the XIX x-07's but I am concerned about the fitment on my SRT-8.. Would love to see those photoshoped pictures if you can finde them!!!
i will do it again if i cant find the pic. but the quality is really good. I dont know exactly how heavy they are but the ups packages were 55lbs each. I can still spin them if i needed to with my 5.7... got pics if u need some.

·
Registered
2 Posts
teamsevas300c i like the pic of that second chrysler, if u dont mind would u post info on the size of ur rimz and offset and also how much did u drop that car, looks SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK............thanx in advance..............

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have to agree with Smoove, way too busy. The one good thing is that they are chrome like they shoud be. Gawd I hate black wheels, they can make a nice car look terrible. Don't rip me, it's just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts