Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I bought myself a 300C touring yesterday and am wanting to put some 22" wheels on it. I have no clue where to begin so I am after all the advice you can give. I have spotted these on ebay
22" VOGUE Alloy Wheels and TOYO Tyres with Locking Nuts on eBay, also, Wheels with Tyres, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 10-Jul-08 11:29:53 BST)
Does anyone know if they will fit? What do I need to look for when buying wheels to ensure they will fit?

Also does anyone have any advice on handling when 22s are fitted? will they rub or affect cornering etc?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Glen

·
Registered
164 Posts
you have to look for bolt pattern I have some universal wheels with dual bolt pattern that I had on my maxima but they fit the 300c the pattern is 5 x 114.3, as for fitment I think one of my rims might be curbed on the inside because i noticed that when I reverse and turn the wheel to the left it rubs but only on reverse, any help with that?

·
Registered
851 Posts
5 x 114.3 will fit but correct size is 5 x 115, the 300M(older body style) was fitted with 5 x 114.3, of course you also need to check the off set as it differs depending if you have RWD or FWD. I believe the off set for RWD is 15-18mm but do search and double check my memory.

BTW Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
a lot of people have a vibration problem at highway speeds with a 5x114.5 bolt pattern so do it right and get the 5x115's to begin with. i bought my rims and tires new off of ebay and saved a lot of money doing it that way. just be cognoscente of both offset and bolt pattern as well as brands

1 - 7 of 7 Posts