Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys/gals, I want to introduce a new member and employee of 22Elite.com. Her name is Erica, yeah that's right, her, so BE NICE guys. She is an auto enthusiast herself and will be on these boards trying to take care of the day to day business of 22Elite. If for any reason you feel you are not getting taken care of please shoot me a PM, we will do everyhting we can to get it right. I will still be lurking around so this is not a Goodbye but rather a Hello as Erica will be able to spend more time here taking care of members.

Her username is 22elite so it will be easy to reference. Please bear with her as she learns forum etiquette and adapts to this place. If you have any suggestions please feel free to shoot her a PM or email at [email protected]

Let's all give her a nice welcome, she will be online around 2:00pm Central Standard Time...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the club! Thanks for the extra service your providing Elite. I have installed the new leather center console and the four door armrests and they look fantastic. I have been watching your site to see when you might start selling the door inserts and to see exactly what that is. The one thing that drives me crazy about the 300 is the blandness of the doors, and I just haven't found anything that completes it correctly. Don't get me wrong the armrests help, but something still seems to be missing in my opinion. I think you could even possibly use the same leather from the console and glue it in the door(s) storage area up to the bottom of the armrest to give it a little more flare. Anyway I really appreciate what you offer, and I look forward to seeing your next innovations.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Welcome Erica aka 22elite from our 300Cs in WV... one of which has the padded console and arm rests!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Erica to the LZ madness that we all live in -- :grouphug: :grouphug:

seriously fellow members - I just called 22elite to take care of my invoice for some goodies for my Super Bee and James put me to Erica.

She is very nice -- so lets not screw this up .. LOL !! LOL !!:biggrin:

Glad to see James adapting to current and future growth.

all the best...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the club! Thanks for the extra service your providing Elite. I have installed the new leather center console and the four door armrests and they look fantastic. I have been watching your site to see when you might start selling the door inserts and to see exactly what that is. The one thing that drives me crazy about the 300 is the blandness of the doors, and I just haven't found anything that completes it correctly. Don't get me wrong the armrests help, but something still seems to be missing in my opinion. I think you could even possibly use the same leather from the console and glue it in the door(s) storage area up to the bottom of the armrest to give it a little more flare. Anyway I really appreciate what you offer, and I look forward to seeing your next innovations.

Thanks for the welcome! Well first of all, If you have a 300C we offer a door insert package that comes in a vinyl, leather, or suede. Which can be matched to the color of your interior. I believe that this can be what you are looking for, since it gives that extra touch. I'm sorry we don't have any pictures to show on our website, but if you want to send me an e-mail at [email protected] I would be happy to show you what this is.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts