Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Welcome to the 3CF Erica. Also a big hello from Houston. Also I always got Lindaaa Babeee's back so consider yours covered as well.

Just ask James who I am and he can inform you of the birdman.

Plus I might be placing yet another order for some more items from 22Elite very soon.

Everybody be nice to Auntie Linda and Erica or Freebird is gonna :smashfrea you and then I am gonna :twak: you again. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Hey Linda

We love you. You love us.:grouphug: We are one big family with a great big hug and a kiss from us too you wont you say you love us too. :dance: :laugh2: :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Erica. It's nice to have a new,gentle spirit around here. Believe me, my buddy Birdman will definitely keep the wolves at bay! Looking forward to your forum participation.
bruno

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Erica. It's nice to have a new,gentle spirit around here. Believe me, my buddy Birdman will definitely keep the wolves at bay! Looking forward to your forum participation.
bruno
Hey - us big grey wolves resemble that remark!!! :smashfrea

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
who said anything about wolves? :scared:we're just asking for pics better accomodate the new precious lady. after all, i believe it would be mutually beneficial for all of us to get to know Erica personally. wouldn't it guys? after all we're just one big happy family, welcome to the fold Erica! :grouphug::biggrin:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
welcome to the forum Erica....now it's your choice...PICTURES OR DISCOUNTS! lol personally I'll take the discounts...enjoy the forum and the tons of "can you do this?" questions lol

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Good One!!!

Hello guys/gals, I want to introduce a new member and employee of 22Elite.com. Her name is Erica, yeah that's right, her, so BE NICE guys. She is an auto enthusiast herself and will be on these boards trying to take care of the day to day business of 22Elite. If for any reason you feel you are not getting taken care of please shoot me a PM, we will do everyhting we can to get it right. I will still be lurking around so this is not a Goodbye but rather a Hello as Erica will be able to spend more time here taking care of members.

Her username is 22elite so it will be easy to reference. Please bear with her as she learns forum etiquette and adapts to this place. If you have any suggestions please feel free to shoot her a PM or email at [email protected]

Let's all give her a nice welcome, she will be online around 2:00pm Central Standard Time...
:biggrin: :fing02: :biggrin:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts