Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we need to buy a truck to haul some other projects so the 300C must be sold to generate some cash for the purchase. First of all I love this car and unfortunatly it must be sold, it is currently on Ebay

eBay Motors: Chrysler : 300 Series (item 290082960456 end time Feb-19-07 14:09:20 PST)

If it does not sell on Ebay it will be parted out and all parts will be for sale. If you know anyone w/ a CV 300 there may be some already painted body parts available soon. I would rather see it go to another enthusist instead of parted out but unfortunatly it must be done either way. I will have a list of parts and pricing if the auction ends w/o a buyer.

This is a really good deal at $55,000, there is over $40K in mods alone. If there are any questions please call or shoot me a PM

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Wow! I can't believe it's going. I also hope it goes to someone who'll take care of it like you all did.

·
Registered
266 Posts
good luck with the sale, even though i have to admit i'm kind of hoping that a chance is given for some of those parts to be offered to us forum members, especially those color matched asanti's :fing02: even tho i dont think they wouldnt fit on my CV C AWD unfortunately :pat:. The body kit and roof spoiler, however, are a different story :biggrin: .

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I hope this doesnt mean you will stop making custom parts for the LX platform...........your products are second to none!!!!!!

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not at all, we will still be bringing stuff to the LX...

I can't believe someone has not bought it yet, I'm already planning the removal of the parts...

I hope this doesnt mean you will stop making custom parts for the LX platform...........your products are second to none!!!!!!

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not at all, we will still be bringing stuff to the LX...

I can't believe someone has not bought it yet, I'm already planning the removal of the parts...
Am I a bad person for secretly hoping the vehicle doesn't sell so I can get some of your parts? J/k I hope get the $55k for sure. But, since you're already planning the removal of the parts...I got dibs on the Halos and tails!!! :fing02:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Duke:
Do you have OEM HID's because I would need a set of HID headlights in exchange for the Halos. $50K is the reserve so if someone is in the market this is a steal...

James

Am I a bad person for secretly hoping the vehicle doesn't sell so I can get some of your parts? J/k I hope get the $55k for sure. But, since you're already planning the removal of the parts...I got dibs on the Halos and tails!!! :fing02:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Duke:
Do you have OEM HID's because I would need a set of HID headlights in exchange for the Halos. $50K is the reserve so if someone is in the market this is a steal...

James
Yep, I have the HID's. One with 31k miles on it and one with 1k thanks to the accident. I'll be home towards the end of March or I could ship no problems. This all of course assumes I will be able to afford your price.

·
Registered
390 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts