Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to announce the first GROUP BUY from TheConsoleCover.com (by 22Elite).

For a limited time TheConsoleCover by 22Elite will be offering a 25% discount on our "almost famous" leather console covers. Group Buy will run throughout the entire month of September, so get in while you can...

To Join the Group Buy just goto The Console Cover, select your make, leather console covers, model, and then colors as you normally would.

Then during checkout just put CONSOLEGB08 in the coupon code field to apply the 25% discount.

Disclosures:
1) Discount only applies to the first 100 participants
2) All orders using the coupon code will ship w/in 10 days after the Group Buy ends.
3) Discounts are not applicable to labor or optional embroidery

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I want in, but i just want to confirm my seat color....

can you confirm that the darker color on my twotone seats. I think its dark slate but its a factory two tone seat.

·
Registered
243 Posts
can you apply the same discount for the arm rest on the doors?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just missed the deal, my lid is currently at the Post Office. I need to go pick it up..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dk slate and lt greystone it appears, the dark color is dk slate...

I want in, but i just want to confirm my seat color....

can you confirm that the darker color on my twotone seats. I think its dark slate but its a factory two tone seat.

·
Registered
916 Posts
The door inserts would be nice?????

·
Registered
518 Posts
what color is the factory light grey leather on an 06 300c? i ahve no way to check the color from where i am at...

also will it look stupid if i get the cover the cover of the console instead of the light grey that my seats are?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many go with the Dk Slate (yoru upper dash, steering wheel, rest of the console, etc) to seperate the seats as well as maintenance reasons (less likely to get soiled). You can remove your console lid (along w/ the hinge) and there is a barcode under the hinge that tells you your trim color if you decide to match the seats. Hope this helps.

James

what color is the factory light grey leather on an 06 300c? i ahve no way to check the color from where i am at...

also will it look stupid if i get the cover the cover of the console instead of the light grey that my seats are?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this time we are not including the door arm rests, I know many think these are expensive but there is a significant amount of labor to upholster these and there is just not enough margin to offer discounts. We wrestled with the idea of raising the price to be able to offer discounts but decided to leave them where they were for now. Thanks for your understanding.

x2..........

·
Registered
243 Posts
DONE! ORDERED!..... now just gotta wait til i get em on my door steps....

·
Registered
633 Posts
Great mod to get, well worth it :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
aspendog,
I found this pic and think it looks the best of what I have seen!!!

What color thread is the embroidered 300 C HEMI?

What color is the stitching?

What does the extra embroidery cost?

Is there a 25% off the embroidery too?

Are there other embroidery options?

How do you order this as I don't see any options following the link?

How long to receive one of these embroidered covers if you go thru the "Core Exchange"?

Thanks, look forward to getting one finally,
Gary

edit: Sent as an email as requested in first post...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sent email as well, but thought I'd post for others...

1. What color thread is the embroidered 300 C HEMI? LT GREY

2. What color is the stitching? LT GREY

3. What does the extra embroidery cost? This logo is $35

4. Is there a 25% off the embroidery too? No it is subbed out

5. Are there other embroidery options? Yes, we can even do custom but there is a setup charge of $75

6. How do you order this as I don't see any options following the link? Must be done via Email, let me know and I can send a payment request

7. How long to receive one of these embroidered covers if you go thru the "Core Exchange"? Group Buy would be about 3 weeks, standard is 1 week

aspendog,
I found this pic and think it looks the best of what I have seen!!!

What color thread is the embroidered 300 C HEMI?

What color is the stitching?

What does the extra embroidery cost?

Is there a 25% off the embroidery too?

Are there other embroidery options?

How do you order this as I don't see any options following the link?

How long to receive one of these embroidered covers if you go thru the "Core Exchange"?

Thanks, look forward to getting one finally,
Gary

edit: Sent as an email as requested in first post...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Do you offer the core exchange program with the VES console lids and if so is that an option for the group buy?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts