Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We do not have any VES cores. We do offer professional installation for $45, all you do is send in your hinged lid.

James

Do you offer the core exchange program with the VES console lids and if so is that an option for the group buy?

·
Registered
243 Posts
how long til this ships out?... sorry i wasnt payin attention when i placed my order on the 10th :twak: ....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
GB ends this month and they will begin shipping after that, we want to mfg them together. They may start shipping prior since we have about 60 order already...

James

how long til this ships out?... sorry i wasnt payin attention when i placed my order on the 10th :twak: ....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Aspendog, I keep trying to order and get this message:

I'm sorry, there was a problem with your transaction.Transaction Result:(10554) This transaction cannot be processed.

Do you know what's happening?

(in case the image doesn't show up, it says "I'm sorry there was a problem with your transaction" 10554 This transaction cannot be processed)

I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

Thanks man!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Hey Aspendog, I keep trying to order and get this message:

I'm sorry, there was a problem with your transaction.Transaction Result:(10554) This transaction cannot be processed.

Do you know what's happening?

(in case the image doesn't show up, it says "I'm sorry there was a problem with your transaction" 10554 This transaction cannot be processed)

I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

Thanks man!
You better call James insted of trying to do it online.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I received the console cover, just like the one in the pic and installed it in 1 minute.

Looks FANTASTIC!!!

Sending the core back tomorrow. Glad I didn't try to do the install myself.

Wished I had done this a long time ago!!!

One happy customer,
Gary

aspendog said:
Sent email as well, but thought I'd post for others...
aspendog said:
1. What color thread is the embroidered 300 C HEMI? LT GREY

2. What color is the stitching? LT GREY

3. What does the extra embroidery cost? This logo is $35

4. Is there a 25% off the embroidery too? No it is subbed out

5. Are there other embroidery options? Yes, we can even do custom but there is a setup charge of $75

6. How do you order this as I don't see any options following the link? Must be done via Email, let me know and I can send a payment request

7. How long to receive one of these embroidered covers if you go thru the "Core Exchange"? Group Buy would be about 3 weeks, standard is 1 week
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUZR
aspendog,
I found this pic and think it looks the best of what I have seen!!!

What color thread is the embroidered 300 C HEMI?

What color is the stitching?

What does the extra embroidery cost?

Is there a 25% off the embroidery too?

Are there other embroidery options?

How do you order this as I don't see any options following the link?

How long to receive one of these embroidered covers if you go thru the "Core Exchange"?

Thanks, look forward to getting one finally,
Gary

edit: Sent as an email as requested in first post...

·
Registered
243 Posts
did this ship out yet? when....

·
Registered
243 Posts
actually got it in the mail yesterday when i came home from work.... now that i have it, i need to know if theres a instruction on how to install this just to make sure that im doing it right.

Many have shipped, some of the embroidered items are shipping this week, others next week. They are coming guys/gals...

What is your name, I would be happy to check your order.

James

·
Registered
243 Posts
thanks for the instructions... now i gotta redo on how i installed my console covers :pat:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got my console covers for my 2005 and 2006 300Cs. They are fanstastic!! Absolutely perfect fit and look. I ordered the dark slate gray to match the dash. Thanks James.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts