Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

20" SAMSUNG PLASMA T.V.

ALPINE NAVIGATION, ALPINE 6 DISC DVD CHANGER, ALPINE 12 DISC CD CHANGER, ALPINE 1507 (1500W), ALPINE 604 (600W), AND A BRUSHED ALUMINUM FRIDGE.

FRIDGE, IT ALSO HEATS TOO.

12" JL AUDIO W7 WITH 1" PLEXI AND FULL MIRROR SEALED ENCLOSURE.

ALPINE IVA D900 T.V..- 1,000,000 PIXELS!

REAR VIEW MIRROR T.V. WITH COLOR BACKUP CAMERA

PLAYSTATION 2 WITH WIRELESS CONTROLLERS (STILL NEEDS SOME WORK)

15" DIRECTED ELECTRONICS FOLD DOWN T.V.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So were you on pimp my ride or what?

Very Cool! I really like the rear entertainment system, is it all tied togther or are there seperate DVD units?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, their all tied in together. If you look close at the Playstation 2 picture, their's 3 switches, one of them turns the trunk TV on and off so it's not playing all the time.

·
Registered
203 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Okay okay Big dog over here. first don't come to brooklyn with that car cause you'll get robbed. I love it bro it hot. I got my Navi turned into TV and DVD the only thing i want from you in the flip down 15'' let me know was that difficult. and i want to throw a playstation in there but that easy i had that in my other car. i also ordered the side chrome plates how did you out then on?

The Fridge is Dope you got a beer?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Rims Are 22x9.5 With A +30mm Offset. The Offset Is A Little Big But The +18mm's Are On Back Order Until Sept, Couldn't Wait That Long.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
FIRST, CHICAGO IS JUST AS BAD AS BROOKLYN, MAYBE WORSE, THAT'S WHAT THE HEAT'S FOR. SECOND WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURE OF YOURS CAUSE I WAS GONNA GO WITH LDR'S BUT THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER. THE 15" FOLDDOWN YOU CAN GET OFF E BAY. THE CHROME PILLARS ARE EASY TO PUT ON, YOU NEED RUBBING ALCOHOL AND A GOOD EYE.

·
Registered
901 Posts
22's

You are blowing them away! I got my B-Pillars & Mesh Grill w/center bar today :) . After seeing yours I'm so glad I choose that one :)

Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
203 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
FIRST, CHICAGO IS JUST AS BAD AS BROOKLYN, MAYBE WORSE, THAT'S WHAT THE HEAT'S FOR. SECOND WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURE OF YOURS CAUSE I WAS GONNA GO WITH LDR'S BUT THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER. THE 15" FOLDDOWN YOU CAN GET OFF E BAY. THE CHROME PILLARS ARE EASY TO PUT ON, YOU NEED RUBBING ALCOHOL AND A GOOD EYE. CHECK OUT THIS LINK WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE...http://www.cardomain.com/id/ohanthonyon22s
YO playa lets not start with whose bad Chi Town or BK we know they are both concrete jungles. I want to post some pics up but someone broke into my crib and stole all my shit(camera) so i gotta wait.The dude that works on my car i will ask him to use his camera so you can see the pimpin we do here in BK..HAHA. you that flip was runnin you like 800 or more? this car is going into the DUB car show so i need some ideas. but yo holla at me.One

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gshug said:
YO playa lets not start with whose bad Chi Town or BK we know they are both concrete jungles. I want to post some pics up but someone broke into my crib and stole all my shit(camera) so i gotta wait.The dude that works on my car i will ask him to use his camera so you can see the pimpin we do here in BK..HAHA. you that flip was runnin you like 800 or more? this car is going into the DUB car show so i need some ideas. but yo holla at me.One
No, it was like $600 or $650? I'll look on E Bay and try to find it. If I do I'll post it up for you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
No, it was like $600 or $650? I'll look on E Bay and try to find it. If I do I'll post it up for you.
aight playa good looking i'll look too, but if you see the same dal holla at me send me a email.

·
Registered
203 Posts
300C ON 22'S said:
Anthony when yo got yours you saw a lot of these fold down tv's . cause i'm searching and not one comes up

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
gshug said:
Aight playa i got one. i paid 508 the brand names don't matter i guess. which brand do yo have in yours
There's no name on it, but Directed Electronics makes it and it has a crystal clear picture. Use your guy's camera and take a couple picures. I'm dying to see it with 22" LDR's.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts