Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my eye on the Ruff racing R1s. A guy on another forum had a staggered set on a second gen SRT 300 but he bought them used and wasn't sure about the actual specs. I'm looking for 22x9 and 22x10.5. Anyone know the proper specs? Hub, offset, etc. CarID is saying they don't fit but they are clearly mounted on the car in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
I've seen a lot of 300's with 22's. They do fit but depending on several items you may have to roll your inner fenders:

1. Amount of drop
2. Wheel width
3. Offset of the wheel

A 22 x 10 with a 20 - 22mm offset will work on the back. A 22 x 9.5 with an 18 - 22 offset will work on the front. You may have to grind a bit on a nut on the front suspension for clearance if you go any lower than 15mm.

But seriously, go to a performance wheel and tire shop, have them measure for proper fitment (yes, physically get the car up on a rack and have them measure the spaces and distances) before you order anything.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just stop looking on Car ID lol. There's like 8 sites with those wheels on there. You can probably go to Status racing or something and just eyeball'em that way. Buying standard wheels for a vehicle that's been out as long as our platform is fairly a cake walk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts