Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yikes... looks like a tonka toy with those flanges stinking out from the wheel well... and sadly, there's STILL too much wheel-well gap even with 22's. Guess that's why I sold my AWD ...

:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
joeSRT8 said:
Yikes... looks like a tonka toy with those flanges stinking out from the wheel well... and sadly, there's STILL too much wheel-well gap even with 22's. Guess that's why I sold my AWD ...

:(
;) guess you've got to rationalise that sale somehow...to many of the rest of us the AWD is the way to go especially with it's unbelievable winter traction even with stock tyres; but it's good to know the envelope is being pushed re. rims.

Height (wheel gap) is GOOD!

·
Registered
125 Posts
How's she Ride

Hey there... How's the ol' AWD ride on those 22's.... and... do you have any rubbing issues... ??? what's your offset???

Ran over any big bumps yet?

Can you go any bigger on Rubber../??

Mine Will be here next month....;) AWD 300C Loaded! blizzack

·
Registered
677 Posts
That offset seems way off. Any way you can provide a picture from the side of the car so we can see how far the front tires are out from the fender? I can't understand how that car isn't rubbing with it's current setup.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It seems the AWD 300c's sit higher than non AWD. It is also not wise to lower
an AWD car. The offset looks way off also if the rim sticks outside the fender
it just looks goofy and ghetto. If you can get another set of wheels with an
15mm offset they will fit perfectly flush with the fender.

·
Registered
23 Posts
2006 Chrysler 300c Hummer??? It might as well be called that with the huge wheel gap and the wheels sticking out like that.

The wheels looks good with the car but not with that offset.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Some of us like an inch

#1. YES the AWD rides an inch higher than all the other 300's...
#2.Some people like to go more than 1 mile an hour into a parking lot with a 1 inch concrete lip...
#3.Some People have to drive in Snow and Ice and can't have their everyday driver be Slammed with no clearance anywhere..
#4. The offset for an AWD is Supposed to be inbetween 35 and 42 so rim and tire options are interesting.

#5. CUT THE GUY SOME SLACK HIS RIDE IS STILL SICK!

Haters....

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
AWDRIVER #4 CUT THE GUY SOME SLACK HIS RIDE IS STILL SICK! Haters....[/QUOTE said:
Not really! It looks stupid with those wheels.

...lovers.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's what I thought.... No reply...., Sitting on stockers????

Or What??? Enlighten us.>!>

·
Registered
51 Posts
To each his own, but what that car is missing is a white rollbar, glitter flecked paint, and a cute orange flag hanging off the back. It looks like it'd be a blast on the dunes!

·
Registered
1 Posts
lowered AWD, 22" wheels

I have an AWD with 22" and lowered. I had a hard time getting it right, i used the Eibach spings. i had to put spacers in the coils to keep the car off the tires. I think because the extra offset the car has more leverage against the springs. now that it is right it sits about an 1 1/2 inches above the tire. looks mean and hungry to eat up the road and no other 300c can hang with it in the corners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts