Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 07 limited and I want to put 24's on it. I've done some searching but just want to verify. Will these rims fit with no issues? I just want to bolt them on and go. I've heard of having to shave the bolt above the wheel what do they mean by this grinding it down? I'm going to run the 275/25/24 because I've read they won't rub. Here are the wheels I plan to get.

eBay Motors: 24"x8.5" chrome RIMS ET+30 255/30/24 TIRE DEVILLE,300 C (item 350039948907 end time Apr-01-08 23:57:27 PDT)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Talking about the bolt in the front above the tires so it won't be rubbing. Just give the bolt a little shave since you are going with the 25 tire. The 30 series requires a little more shaving. If you plan on lowering and how much you might want to check out rolling your fenders.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't plan on lowering right now. Would you recommend the 25 or 30 series tire? If the 30 series will fit with no problems I would rather get it. Also do you know if the 24x9.5 with the +30 offset will be a problem? Also I've seen mention of using a spacer upfront. Where are you getting your spacer or are you just using a washer on the stud? Sorry for all the questions just want to get everything straight before I order.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. I can handle the rolling the fenders part. I'm an I-car certified body tech and painter and I've built two bagged minitrucks. This is just my first time putting big wheels on a car and I just want to make sure I have everything ready all at once and don't run into any suprises.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Does anyone know if the 24x9.5 with the +30 offset will be a problem?
hey mate nice rims you picked out :fing02:

I just bought a 300c with 24's, the info I got from the previous owner was he bought the 24's as 24"x9" with +15 offset with 275/25/24 Pirelli tyres to tuck under the gaurds, I know he researched this alot before he bought them so I would say that with the +30 offset you might run into issues. I also know that our 22" brothers are running around with +18 offset, that is a big differance from the +30 so you might run into problems there.

Here is a couple of quick pics I took the other day :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the reply. your car does look awesome. I would like to achieve the same stance yours is at. How much is it lowered?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was able to call this morning and I changed the tire size to the 255/30. Shipped out today and says 4 days from cali to oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts