Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I pulled the trigger on some 20" wheels for my car. The tires that came with the wheels are a 245/40/20. The low profile looks decent but I wanted something to fill in the wheel well a little more on my AWD 300C. I've narrowed it down to two choices on a replacement tire, either the Toyo Proxies or the Nitto Invo. If anyone can provide some feedback on one or both of these tires I'd greatly appreciate it. Pros and Cons would help.

0 Posts
About a month ago I pulled the trigger on some 20" wheels for my car. The tires that came with the wheels are a 245/40/20. The low profile looks decent but I wanted something to fill in the wheel well a little more on my AWD 300C. I've narrowed it down to two choices on a replacement tire, either the Toyo Proxies or the Nitto Invo. If anyone can provide some feedback on one or both of these tires I'd greatly appreciate it. Pros and Cons would help.
THE NITTO INVO IS THE SHIIIT!!! one of the best tires money can buy!!! toyos are allso good they are made in the same factory so what ever you go with will be good just go with Invo my choice :fing02:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
George, thanks for the good review on the Nitto Invo. In reading some online reviews it looks like this is the route I'm going to be taking. If anyone else has some feedback on the Nitto Invo or the Toyo Proxy please post you thoughts.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I love my Invos. I only have them on the rear, 275.40s i believe, and i think they are great. Quieter than the F1s i had before, lots more grip, better in the rain than the F1s. I have nothing bad to say about them. I still cant just stomp the gas at a light, but they do grip exceptionally well.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
It's hard to beat the price of Toyo Proxes 4's for $550.

I couldn't justify ~$200 more for the invo's.

I'm very happy with my Proxes and I've heard great things about the Vredestein's, but they're pricey also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Nittos are my recomendation... I got better traction on the launch when I went from my Goodyears to the Nitto Invo... I dont have personal experience with the Toyo, but I am very happy with my Invos... if that helps at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts