Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a king.Just came out the paint booth 2 weeks ago.Can you say CRUSHING? It's 4's or betta on 300's.No 22's!!!! I bought this car wrecked from the police auction. after i fixed it and had it painted, i decided i wuz gon flip 300 game and threw the lick and 4's on it.This is also a hater free zone!!!





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
THAT IS THE UGLIEST PIECE OF SH*T EVER.



ok i am asking for a ban now.


btw this car is barfed at in this forum why go through all the trouble of posting it on here.


EDIT:
was i too harsh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
joe4 said:
i decided i wuz gon flip 300 game and threw the lick and 4's on it.!!!

"ENGLISH MUTHAF**C*A DO U SPEAK IT"--Samuel L Jackson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
OK, it's just a bit bright - not at all something I would do for myself, but if it makes you happy, you can indeed be the king of something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Can I Be The Official Hater #1 Please???

Sorry, but in my opinion that car probably looked better wrecked that it does now!!!


If I ever met it on the highway, the only part of it would have to look at for long is the grill, getting smaller and smaller in my rear view mirror.....


And what the hell is a hater free zone? LMAO.... Some of that warm, Barney the Dinosaur, huggy feel good about failure, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" crap they're teaching in schools today?



I HATE THE COLOR


I HATE THE RIMS


I HATE THE TIRES


I HATE THE GRILL


I HATE THE ROOF


but otherwise, it's a great looking car!


Wanna race??? LMAO.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
BobCav said:
Sorry, but in my opinion that car probably looked better wrecked that it does now!!!


If I ever met it on the highway, the only part of it would have to look at for long is the grill, getting smaller and smaller in my rear view mirror.....


And what the hell is a hater free zone? LMAO.... Some of that warm, Barney the Dinosaur, huggy feel good about failure, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" crap they're teaching in schools today?


I HATE THE COLOR


I HATE THE RIMS


I HATE THE TIRES


I HATE THE GRILL


I HATE THE ROOF


but otherwise, it's a great looking car!


Wanna race??? LMAO.....
HAHHAHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA,

:biglaugh:

U cant have my nick name now as i am the official hater.

bobcav i guess the first thing u thought when u clicked the reply button was "screw the remorse let em have it"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Well, you beat me to it, so I guess you can be hater #1...but I get to be #2, right?? Can I? Huh? Please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
BobCav said:
Well, you beat me to it, so I guess you can be hater #1...but I get to be #2, right?? Can I? Huh? Please?
ah what the heck.
Well as olympics are on, i will keep the gold and u can keep the silver.


BWAHAHHAHAHHAAH, i cant stop laughing at ur post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Well....if thats what you want...then more power to you.....

however, wow...i am at lost for words....(not good)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
jbs123 said:
Well....if thats what you want...then more power to you.....

however, wow...i am at lost for words....(not good)
hater #3

HAHAHAHAHAHA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
joe4 said:
I'm a king.Just came out the paint booth 2 weeks ago.Can you say CRUSHING? It's 4's or betta on 300's.No 22's!!!! I bought this car wrecked from the police auction. after i fixed it and had it painted, i decided i wuz gon flip 300 game and threw the lick and 4's on it.This is also a hater free zone!!!
that is impressive, how does it ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Dont think I could ever drive anything that color, and I have been told that I do drive a car with a funny paint job on it. It s your ride, do what you want with it.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Wife just said that it looks like something out of a Mardi Gras parade.:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
GS163 said:
Wife just said that it looks like something out of a Mardi Gras parade.:biggrin:
Yeah.....AFTER it was pulled form the floodwaters! (Darn, I STILL have nothing nice to say. Oh well! :naughty: )
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,678 Posts
I Like It, Something Differrent. All You Keep Seeing Here Is Black, Silver And White 300'z. I Own A Blue One And You Don't See That Many. I Can't Wait To Post Pics Of My Whip This Spring!!!!!!! Going To Look Sssiiicccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Say Everybody Has There Own Creativity, You Might Like It, You Might Not!!!!!!!! If I Was You On The Street I Would Still Give You My Thumbs Up!!!!!!!! We All Own A 300, That's What Count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Could All Have Bad Comments On Everyones Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace Out Bro'z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Paint it black. Lower it. It sits too high now. Might be OK then. I bet the car rides like s#$t though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Lets face it. You did up the car like that to be controversial and have people notice you, even if it is negative. Just like the guy who dyes his hair blue and wonders why is everyone staring at me? You know they paint fire trucks this colour because they are more noticeable in traffic?

So, as far as I'm concerned, you did this to be noticed, positively or negatively. You just want the attention. Or you are some guy who posted these pics as the owner just to stir up the members. Or if that is your personal taste, all the more power to you.
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top