Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Chrysler 300 and was wondering if all I had to do was shave the bolt down in order for them to fit without rubbing.

I would be getting 24x10 with 18offset; 275/25/24 Toyo's...

If I shave the bolt all the way down would it work? I have seen pictures of the bolt shaved down but it looks like the bolt would still hit the tire... Does the bolt move up or down any, or does it stay stationary.

Thanks for the help, if I can get any...

·
Registered
859 Posts
mine is shaved almost all the way to the top and it doesnt hit, the other thing i had to do was roll my front fenders

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an 07 Chrysler 300 and was wondering if all I had to do was shave the bolt down in order for them to fit without rubbing.

I would be getting 24x10 with 18offset; 275/25/24 Toyo's...

If I shave the bolt all the way down would it work? I have seen pictures of the bolt shaved down but it looks like the bolt would still hit the tire... Does the bolt move up or down any, or does it stay stationary.

Thanks for the help, if I can get any...
I put my 24x10 rims today and I had to use a 5mm spacer in the front and shave the bolt. We will see about rolling the fenders if i fell like there may be a problem.

·
Registered
859 Posts
theres a tool for it otherwise you need to look for a body shop that can do it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help. Hopefully I won't need to roll the fenders because many body shops don't know anything about that around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts