Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
only if you have a 25 series tire (2,000 for a set of 4), the correct backspacing wheel, and correct offset, yes, no problem.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Even with the 25 series tire you still have to grind the control arm bolt....its entirely too close for comfort and you have to remember when that tire heats up its going to expand.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
255/30/24 will also work, depends how the streets are in your area. I was at nopi Nationals this week and saw plenty of chargers and 300's on 24's that were daily drivers. Also saw a few on 26's. Anything is possible with a lil grindin
Soto said:
o damn well 22's or 23's it is..

·
Registered
899 Posts
yeah, but you've got to grind, he said without ANY problems.....a problem would be it rubbing, the answer would be grinding.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Guess it all depends what the definition of "problem" is... B/c anything other then stock will eventually become a problem if it weighs more then the stock wheel. But I live for problems I suppose.
300C2NV said:
yeah, but you've got to grind, he said without ANY problems.....a problem would be it rubbing, the answer would be grinding.

·
Registered
112 Posts
How much grinding?

I really want to go with the 24's but how much do you have to grind? And what exactly do you have to grind? Maybe some pics. Thanks a lot you guys.

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
aarnio30 said:
I really want to go with the 24's but how much do you have to grind? And what exactly do you have to grind? Maybe some pics. Thanks a lot you guys.
You will have to grind the bolt in the front of your suspension, I don't know exactly how much.

·
Registered
133 Posts
make sure u dont lower tho..i have an eibach pro kit..cracked both of my front fenders..costly repair to roll,repair,re-paint..if i can do it again i would have got 22's

·
Registered
58 Posts
How much was yours lowered?
Bun B said:
make sure u dont lower tho..i have an eibach pro kit..cracked both of my front fenders..costly repair to roll,repair,re-paint..if i can do it again i would have got 22's

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Bun B said:
yeh that sucks, my wheels just arrived, 24x9 and mines already lowered quite a bit, so prob just gonna roll my fenders and take it from there, hopefully wont have any problems, i'll try and update my progress

1 - 20 of 91 Posts