Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice

Damm are those also your rides in the back? That is a nice combo your ride is looking clean:fing02: :fing02:

Topmotorsports said:
Here you go. They are Akuza style 501

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Holy crap that is close!!!!

I thought my 22's on 265/35's were close to the bolt!!!

Also, did you do a little grinding to the inside of the arm too......

in the second pic, the rim (from side to side) looks VERY close to the spindle.....any problems with rubbing on this component???

How's the ride quality of the 24's vs. the 22's with a 265/35 tire?

Topmotorsports said:
Sorry it took so long.

For some reason, I cant get your pics to show.....Im talking about the 4 pics of the bolt in post #59.....in particular the second pic!!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Well the wheel is 24x10 with a 15 offset all around. At first the front rim was rubbing when I turned or went in reverse. I got a quarter inch spacer and it fixed the problem. Now it is better than ever. The ride is of course a bit stiffer, but I think it is a bit more comfortable than the 22". I drive my car every day and even went over some insane potholes. The tires and rims have kept up very well. No chippin, scratching, bendin, bubbles etc.....

·
Registered
358 Posts
?

it looks like your front wheels stick out a bit. Does it ??

Topmotorsports said:
Well the wheel is 24x10 with a 15 offset all around. At first the front rim was rubbing when I turned or went in reverse. I got a quarter inch spacer and it fixed the problem. Now it is better than ever. The ride is of course a bit stiffer, but I think it is a bit more comfortable than the 22". I drive my car every day and even went over some insane potholes. The tires and rims have kept up very well. No chippin, scratching, bendin, bubbles etc.....

·
Registered
358 Posts
Topmotorsports said:
Actually they are perfectly lined up with my fenders. Any more and they would stick out.
:fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
300C-hris said:
What's the width on your rims?...
He stated 24x10...so 10"

·
Registered
675 Posts
Iam clearlly aware of that...BUT I was talking about the 22"...some1 stated that the the black wheels looked a lil "popped out" but ya...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Iam clearlly aware of that...BUT I was talking about the 22"...some1 stated that the the black wheels looked a lil "popped out" but ya...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Can some 1 explain to me please the difference between 255/30/24 and 275/25/24 iam getting 24s for the ride but are confused on the 2 diff tires..

·
Registered
193 Posts
The difference will be in the overall height of the tire, you will have to undoubtedly have to grind with the 30 series tire, by the way still for sale!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
OK..would the 30series have a better ride?..I have no problem grindin tha bolt a lil..and I ask u in a post a while back what u wanted for them???and what tires

·
Registered
193 Posts
Honestly the ride will not really differ between the two, I paid 4k in June, they have been off the car now for a few weeks. I have pirelli 27/25/24 tires on them and first 3k. Takes them

·
Registered
675 Posts
T is about 24" wheels..my buddy has an Escalade and has has some wheels 24* to be exact on it.he got them from a ebay seller who deals nothing but wholesale wheels.there NOT name brand but they look amazing..I think the company was "cruzincustoms..."there 24x10 and they were inexpensive..any1 have a set from them on their 3000/C they have some not bad looking 24s?..any1 reccomend

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those with 24'' what tires are you using? I was thinking or going with pirelli but was wondering what you guys are using..:biggrin:

61 - 80 of 91 Posts