Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally laced the whip out with some pretty clean lexani 22s and man did it need the drop so after lookin around i decided to go with the h&r 2" lowering springs and guess what i want now.....24s. i was wondering if its possible to switch to 24s and keep my drop or if im gonna have to go through the bull**** of switching my springs again... thanks awlll for the input

oh n heres a pic

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I just bought a 300c lowered 3" in the rear and 2.75" in the front and he has had no issues mate, you should be fine, but the rims are platinum shields 24"x9" to tuck under the gaurds rolling on 275/25/R24 tyres

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh snap those are clean i have really been wanting someting with a solid 5or 6 in lip but if the price is right i could sacrafice. PM me with price how many miles left on tha rubber and the condition(curb rash?) and let me know thanks....

n wanna3hundo i am gonna be selling these ill let you know first if you want they only got like 8000 miles on the rubber so far( rated at 40-50000)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats the same grill im lookin to hook up too. you should con him into sellin that too

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually looks like wog boys to me.....he he nah but its clean thats for shore.
1 more question for you guys is did you have to shave the bolt down in order to get the 24s on...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
oh snap those are clean i have really been wanting someting with a solid 5or 6 in lip but if the price is right i could sacrafice. PM me with price how many miles left on tha rubber and the condition(curb rash?) and let me know thanks....

n wanna3hundo i am gonna be selling these ill let you know first if you want they only got like 8000 miles on the rubber so far( rated at 40-50000)
ya let me know

what model Lexani are they?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lexani onyx wrapped in pirelli scorpions

1 - 13 of 13 Posts