Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just when you think you've seen it all.......
Definition of a DONK
Donk-ONLY AN IMPALA! Not any other kinda car except that. Its a shortened version of donkey, which refers to the impala symbol, which is an antelope, or a Donkey to some. Usually a 1970-1976 Impala.
"24s on the Donk go round and round..." -Field Mob, WHEELS

·
Banned
651 Posts
hopefully the ghetto donk phase phades out soon so we can all try and forget about this hot mess. we dont want our grandchildren to know that this insanity actually went on!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
The McDonald's car is really funny. They must really like McDonald's food.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I've seen some with skittles, m&m's, reese's paintjobs and I can't think of the other one's that I've seen. If you want to see some go on youtube and do a search on 30 inch rims. The garfield one that you posted it show's him lighting the tires up.

·
Registered
585 Posts
look at the brakes on the clear wheels lol.........
I was about to say the same thing. This guy must have to start braking from a mile away lol

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Posted this long time ago but here it is again!
But you better don't make fun of my 300!
Gary

·
Registered
326 Posts
with all that money that was spend on those rediculous wheels and suspension modifications, they could have purchased a car worth looking at.

·
Registered
21 Posts
thats the southern car style I guess... they should just go & buy a damn lifted truck. Soooooo wack... May God have mercy on their souls!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was down in FL for a wedding in Feb, thats the first time i seen sh?t like that. One was on a lexus and the other was a purple crown vic...what r people thinking about???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here in tampa I see some nasty donks. Most of them are trash, but some are sick. I wouldn't rock one, but some do look tight to me.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
silly questions from over the ocean....

1) how do they get in to drive?
2) Doesnt the USA have an equivalent of our "Section 136, Mental Health Act" ? (Section 136 is an order that allows a police officer to take a person found in public, whom they consider to be mentally disordered to a “place of safety” )

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Wow,I like that law. But for your sake-you better not venture out in public when off duty :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Here in tampa I see some nasty donks. Most of them are trash, but some are sick. I wouldn't rock one, but some do look tight to me.
Hi Sigsterrr!! :)

I hope you're OK.

I absolutely agree! I wouldn't want one either. But they're fun to look at. And some of them are actually kinda cool. It would be fun to drive one just to see what it's like. I'm sure some of them must have a turning radius of about 116'.

Craig!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts