Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I as well would like to know of the best option for the Turn Signals, preferably canbus so I don't have to run resistors.. Something that would be a direct plug and play with absolutely no issues?

As for the brake light led's. what exactly are you referring to Duane? The tailllights should already be LED for Brake and Running.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just grabbed these off Amazon (I can't post links, yet) - See attached file.

I'm hoping they will fit. They look to be fog lights, but I've read that they will work as turn signals in our cars if you hack off the 3 tabs. Anybody tried these?

2013 300S AWD HEMI

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Update:

As for front end turn signals, I went with Cree 50W 12086 5202 H16 9009 PS24W Orange/Amber LED's.
(That was the listing title on eBay) Directly plug and play to the OEM connectors. Only had to shave the one tab. Of which I believe this information is all listed in a previous post on this thread.

They are awsome.. WAY brighter than OEM. No issues.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I added my bulbs today. I couldn't get them to snap in with the o-ring gasket in place, so I removed it and they snapped right in. The question is - how important are the o-rings? Will moisture get into the housing or cause electronic problems?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the LED version looks better and is more powerful. But I have a light bulb one. I want to change it, but I am very bad at car maintenance and would appreciate simple guides or at least tips. I have found the perfect lights for car interior that I want to install. My last car repair turned out to be a disaster; after that I went to a car service and spent more money fixing the breakdown than I would have spent on professionals. So you have to understand how scared I am, but I want to start understanding cars; I'm tired of spending money on car services.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am glad I found this thread because I want to buy LED headlights and Led taillights soon. I need to know how to work correctly with electric wiring and install LED lights correctly -- I have read other threads and know that problems may arise. Some people said that they had problems installing LED lights. For example, I installed LED strip lights in my room, which was simple. But as for the car, it seems that one wrong move will be enough to damage the electric wiring, with unforeseeable consequences.

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler 300 C
21 Posts
Considering LED Headlights - found these on Amazon
SEALIGHT 9005 LED Bulb 20000 Lumens, 600% Brightness, 6500K Cool White 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs, Plug-and-Play Replacement Bulbs, IP68, Pack of 2
These will fit my 2016 300 C. $70.00 US for a pair.
Also found a how to install video on You tube.

Product Font Camera accessory Cylinder Material property

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Considering LED Headlights - found these on Amazon
SEALIGHT 9005 LED Bulb 20000 Lumens, 600% Brightness, 6500K Cool White 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs, Plug-and-Play Replacement Bulbs, IP68, Pack of 2
These will fit my 2016 300 C. $70.00 US for a pair.
Also found a how to install video on You tube.

View attachment 177585
Just thought I'd mention that I just bought a pair from Amazon for under $55 with promotion and Prime. I haven't put them in yet.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts