Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adaptive Cruise Control & FCW are off. Local garage ran diagnostic. ACC control unit needs replacing but say they can't do it as do not have codes etc to tie into systems in car. Contacted local Fiat garage but they say they can't help as their Fiat computer won't allow them to connect to Chrysler info. Help!!!
Anyone know of an outfit in southern Scotland (or anywhere else - desperate) who can re-run diagnostic and install whatever is required?

·
Registered
132 Posts
May sound strange but has your ABS had any faults recently?

Has your battery died recently?

If so it's possible your dynamic yaw rate sensor is playing up. This often affects cruise and your gps on your sat nav.

This is just a possible as many variable causes could be the culprit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So if your adaptive cruise control is off you have no cruise at all, right?
That happened to mine and it had to be reset. The dealer has to get the kit from France to reset it with, download all the info using WiFi then take the car out and run it with no other vehicles around, if the tool catches onto another car it has to be reset again, which means taking the car back and using WiFi to set it up again.
Took them a week to do mine, eventually someone had to come in at 6am on a Sunday morning to take the car out, luckily it was under warranty because the dealer billed Chrysler £3k for the job✊️x

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if your adaptive cruise control is off you have no cruise at all, right?
That happened to mine and it had to be reset. The dealer has to get the kit from France to reset it with, download all the info using WiFi then take the car out and run it with no other vehicles around, if the tool catches onto another car it has to be reset again, which means taking the car back and using WiFi to set it up again.
Took them a week to do mine, eventually someone had to come in at 6am on a Sunday morning to take the car out, luckily it was under warranty because the dealer billed Chrysler £3k for the job✊️��x
I finally found a Jeep dealer 38 miles away who was happy to sort the ACC. My car has been with them for two weeks and cost me just over £3000. Fitted a new sensor unit (Part Number 681771867AC). All fine now ::biggrin::

1 - 7 of 7 Posts