Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone i have a 3.5L 05 300c perfomance wise i have a K&N intake, JBA perfomance headers and two sebring Mufflers... i want to upgrade my perfomance are there any suggestions what i can do about exaust? and did any one have a good experience for chip tuning??

thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Diablo just said that they are doing beta testing on the V6 version of their predator tuning system. I bet that will be a good way to go!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diablo just said that they are doing beta testing on the V6 version of their predator tuning system. I bet that will be a good way to go!
who is diablo?
thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
HAHAHA, sorry, i just had to laugh. Diablo Predator is a handheld tuner for the 5.7 and 6.1 liter lx's. its a great thing, you should get one when they come out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI everyone i have a 3.5L 05 300c perfomance wise i have a K&N intake, JBA perfomance headers and two sebring Mufflers... i want to upgrade my perfomance are there any suggestions what i can do about exaust? and did any one have a good experience for chip tuning??

thanks
if its a "C", shouldnt it be 5.7 liter?

·
Registered
224 Posts
when you get out of the US, the names kinda get weird. if you look at other guys from Europe, you'll see they too have 300c v6's and CRD's, i guess the C just turns into how much chrome you get instead of meaning it has a HEMI.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if its a "C", shouldnt it be 5.7 liter?
IN europe all cars are called 300c all have same apperance like headlights regardless the engine magnums comes as a 300c station wagon and charges do not exist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts