Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know if anyone has put any exhaust on there touring mod also i would like to know what kind and around what would b a good price to pay and if you know any parts # for the product :D now on to the next thing how many people cut off the box at the end of the tail pipe

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
LXfreak said:
I read in a magazine that Mopar will have a 3.5L dual exhaust in June!
Will that be an 'actual' dual exhaust with separate catalytic converters or a 'split-duel' which only utilizes one? Either way, I'll probably be first in line at my local Chrysler dealer to have it installed...thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have also asked this question. TByrne is keeping us posted if he hears anything from the top manufacturers.
I was curious as to if the 300C's exhaust could be modified to fit and would it actually work very well?
Might be a way for those replacing there exhaust to get some coin back.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Milkman, while the lower plumbing from a C may work on the 3.5, I think you'd need a set of headers to get the pipes back to the postion you'd need them at..... Maybe someone could fabricate a set of headers that places the exhaust in a postion where you could use even the aftermarket setups for the Cs...... So basically they'd just bring the exahust back to the factory point on a C.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm guessing the stock 'C' exhaust is better flowing than the single exhaust we have now. I have a friend that could probably put some plumbing together to make it fit. Whether or not it would help or hurt our system is the question. If a C owner wants to send his removed (now "worthless" :) ) exhaust to me I will try and give it a go.
I can dyno before and after.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts