Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got my Zoomer's custom dual exhaust on my 3.5L V6, and all I can say is WOW! Excellent sound, excellent customer service, and excellent results! You will not be dissappointed by this system. Just like everyone else said.....zero drone, sound is awsome when you get on the throttle, and is nice and quite when just cruising. Check out the following links and see/hear for yourself (if the video turns blank then just refresh the page):

Freeway Driving

Local Driving

Start, Rev, Idle

Takeoff

Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
W.O.T. - kicks a$$

ink said:
Well I finally got my Zoomer's custom dual exhaust on my 3.5L V6, and all I can say is WOW! Excellent sound, excellent customer service, and excellent results! You will not be dissappointed by this system. Just like everyone else said.....zero drone, sound is awsome when you get on the throttle, and is nice and quite when just cruising. Check out the following links and see/hear for yourself (if the video turns blank then just refresh the page):
Startup, Rev and Idle
Takeoff
Local Driving
Freeway Driving
Let us know what you think!
LOL..Sounds BAD as hell when you got on it while on the freeway..Nice..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys....you will be very happy with the results. The cost is $1499. It is a little more than the V8 because of the extra parts and work needed.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ink, I'm having a helluva time getting those pages to work. I voodoo'd the idling & revving one into working, but the others won't. Any chance you could drop a few Quicktime movies on us? Sounds great from what I've heard.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ink, I'm having a helluva time getting those pages to work. I voodoo'd the idling & revving one into working, but the others won't. Any chance you could drop a few Quicktime movies on us? Sounds great from what I've heard.
Yea sorry about that. I changed the movie links. Now they link to a direct download. Let me know if you are still having problems.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That'll do! Now I can just save them to the desktop. Much appreciated! They sound AWESOME! I'm still not sure about the giant tips though, kind of an aesthetic sticking point for me.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
300TouringNproud said:
That'll do! Now I can just save them to the desktop. Much appreciated! They sound AWESOME! I'm still not sure about the giant tips though, kind of an aesthetic sticking point for me.
Hey, I see your local so you should know we have a smaller diameter tip available. It's a 3.5" dia. SNUB NOSE 7" long. It's not a slant tip like the ones you've seen, it's straight cut. Maybe you'll like it better. See the web site www.zoomersexhast.com click on tips and you'll see a picture of them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah, I've been kind of watching off and on. I like the system, but for some reason I just keep thinking that square tips (ala the Crossfire) would look better on such a boxie car. I could be wrong, and I've yet to see it done. I don't know... something just looks... rice? about those two big pipes coming out the back. All I can think is Honda Civic w/ glass packs... maybe it's a personal problem :smoker: I actually like the slant tip better than the straights though. Seems like they fit in a little better. I'm kind of a subtle elements kind of guy. Though I guess I bought the wrong car for subtle :34:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
300TouringNproud said:
Yeah, I've been kind of watching off and on. I like the system, but for some reason I just keep thinking that square tips (ala the Crossfire) would look better on such a boxie car. I could be wrong, and I've yet to see it done. I don't know... something just looks... rice? about those two big pipes coming out the back. All I can think is Honda Civic w/ glass packs... maybe it's a personal problem :smoker: I actually like the slant tip better than the straights though. Seems like they fit in a little better. I'm kind of a subtle elements kind of guy. Though I guess I bought the wrong car for subtle :34:
It seems all the guys have had issues with the size of there tips, but that's another topic all together. Anyway, ask anyone that had thought the tips were too big or too long or they wern't sure about the perf. visible inside... all were happily wrong and loved the way the tips looked. It's our signature system for the LX cars.. It works the best and gives you the best sound. Ask Ink I was able to tuck his tips up as high as possible they look great...and the sound? It's awsome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts