Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i was having a little tranny problems (my fluid was low cause of a gasket leak) but anyways my buddy works at a dodge dealership and showed me how to check the fluid, there is a little cap in the middle of the engine (more towards the back) that says "stealerships only" and that is it and you'll need a long dipstick (other dodge tranny dipsticks work the best) **there is no special tool** its simple. If your low you can also fill it from same spot, not to sure but this might also work on the Hemi's

·
Registered
15 Posts
alright so i was having a little tranny problems (my fluid was low cause of a gasket leak) but anyways my buddy works at a dodge dealership and showed me how to check the fluid, there is a little cap in the middle of the engine (more towards the back) that says "stealerships only" and that is it and you'll need a long dipstick (other dodge tranny dipsticks work the best) **there is no special tool** its simple. If your low you can also fill it from same spot, not to sure but this might also work on the Hemi's
Thanks for the info. I was looking for mine today (42k miles), I wanted to check and maybe replace this weekend. Couldn't find the dipstick and the manual says no maintenance is required. That's gotta be a load of b.s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts