Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We have a few projects going, This is a set of 3 pc forged wheels that we were test fitting for pictures.

These are ID 3 pc forged wheels and are avilaible in 20" & 22"

GS Motorsports has been working with several wheel mfg's to get a agressive wheel pkg that would be lighter than stock and good looking with the correct offsets for the big brakes on the SRT's or the big brake 5.7 R/T's

These are a perfect fit with no rubbing issues and come seperate or turn key allready mounted with the wheel sensors ready to go..!

The car in the pictures are 22 x 10" rear and 22 x 9" front with 295's and 265's and they are polished with silver brush centers . The fully mounted stock 20" Charger SRT Wheels weighed 63.5 lb and the 300 SRT 8 Wheels came in at 60.7 lbs ....the 22x9's weighed 62.7lbs and the 22 x 10's weighed 65.4 so the 20" 3 pc forged wheels will be in later this week and should be quite a bit lighter that the factory wheels.

This car is also lowered with KW lowered suspension

See attached

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Great Pics of your new product!!!
just keeps getting better and better from GS motorsports!!!

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crhemi said:
Do those come in black?

Yes the wheels are avilaible with black, mirror siliver , brush silver and fully polished and of course Chrome

Scott Quaranta
GS Motorsports

·
Registered
17 Posts
i would be interested in those rims with a black center and a chrome lip
any idea on price?

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 22" 3pc are 3200.00 polished with a black center, The 20" are 2900.00

Scott
GS Motorsports

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4DRHTRD said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE mount up some 275/40-20 and some 315/35-20's and take some pictures on those wheels. That would be an AWESOME configuration for that car.

Mike
We are mounting up a set of 20" wheels this week for a magazine Test, so we will have pictures on a 300 SRT 8

Scott

·
Registered
823 Posts
Not a bad price at all!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ah well, I would have like to have seen these maybe a month or so ago :) But I got my Foose Nitrous Grey and I love them.

I would have to rank these a very high 2nd or 1st choice if I were to do wheels again. I would like to see some more shots of these in the colors in 20's.

315's are going to be snug depending on your backspacing, on the foose I have about a finger of width between tire and innerfender well, and they do hit when off the ground.

275's shouldnt be an issue, the 265's I have have a TON of clearance.

-Robert

·
Registered
226 Posts
GSM said:
We are mounting up a set of 20" wheels this week for a magazine Test, so we will have pictures on a 300 SRT 8

Scott
That's what I want to see!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Finishes

GSM said:
Yes the wheels are avilaible with black, mirror siliver , brush silver and fully polished and of course Chrome

Scott Quaranta
GS Motorsports
Hey Scott, would it be possible to get a picture of the different finishes as they are available. Would you call that finish on the Charger Satin w/polished rim or is that Chrome?

Thanks, Larry M.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sleeper300 said:
Hey Scott, would it be possible to get a picture of the different finishes as they are available. Would you call that finish on the Charger Satin w/polished rim or is that Chrome?

Thanks, Larry M.

Hi Larry,

Yes the Brushed finish is on the charger and we have some new pict on the fully polished

I will post them tomorrow

Scott

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excellent

Hi Scott,

Sounds great, what i'm looking for is a Great looking wheel that isn't so time consuming to keep clean, as long as the wheel products clean either wheel relatively easy, i'm interested.

BTW left you a message on your phone. Sat. 9pm

Larry M.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sleeper300 said:
Hi Scott,

Sounds great, what i'm looking for is a Great looking wheel that isn't so time consuming to keep clean, as long as the wheel products clean either wheel relatively easy, i'm interested.

BTW left you a message on your phone. Sat. 9pm

Larry M.

Hi Larry,

I will call you in the am

Scott

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Scott any pictures of the 20s on the C SRT8?

thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bump, any updates? Pics?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts