Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I have a quick question hoping someone can help with. I am finding it difficult seeing the blind spots on my driver/passenger side mirrors. I adjusted the mirrors a few times but the traffic where I live is crazy. I really need to see the lane that is to the left and right of me. The people around here drive way to fast and tailgate beyond normal. Is there anything I could add to my mirrors that would enhance my viewing? I always drove a mustang and it was easy to know what is around me in a snap, but in the 300, I always feel myself hesitating :shocked: changing lanes quickly. Sometimes small cars are hard to see and in my experience, all the young adults drive them chaotically. Any suggestions much appreciated.

:wizard:

Thank You

·
Registered
489 Posts
Interesting. I haven't experienced the problem you describe. I do also double check the mirror by a quick peek over the shoulder every time I change lanes though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have had more problems than with other cars because this is a bigger car than I'm used to driving, and the rear window is smaller. But I agree, I constantly find myself double checking lanes before I change.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've had trouble adjusting to the larger car with smaller windows/poorer visibility, as well, Nick. That's why I like the rear view camera, and ultrasonic sensors in the bumpers, with the electronic blind spot sensors beeping at me. They've already helped many times when I've thought I was clear and started to change lanes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts