Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently working with a supplier to bring you the 4 piece body kits for the 300's.

We would like your input on these kits.

Also this will use a new center exit exhaust system with Cuda style exhaust tips.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Hard to give feedback without more pics, especially the front. The center exhaust isn't all that great an idea anyway...IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Although the center exhaust is unique, you'll be required to get a custom exhaust done to match the body kit. I think the kit should have the option of either a rear section with the double or single exhaust. Lot's of good dual exhaust systems out there (or even stay stock).

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, just got off the phone, and he said he will be working up a new rear chin spoiler with dual outlets, and no center outlets. Not sure on the exact timeframe, but we are working on it. Also we were discussing some other stuff, like a ram air hood in the old Oldsmobile 442 style.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the center exit Gary, but allot of people already purchased Borla's and such. He did state he was going to make the center outlet rear lip, but he may include a cat back exhaust to fit it. I am working on the more pics, be patient!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Not a single body kit has been produced with actual photos yet with the exception of those debut'd at SEMA. A photoshop rendering simply isn't enough to judge interest.

Give us some real photos, pre production models sneak peaks, stuff like that ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anybody that lowered their car, that front lip will be dragging on the ground. We need something that is more subtle, and has a LOT more class. That front would look good on the Magnum proly, but that is not what (MOST) 300C owners are going to want. Just my opinion . . . :confused:

-Chris

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Yep, front end looks like crap with it on...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is another front air dam in the design process. It is much more subtle, not nearly as aggressive. When I get some more details, I will post it in this section.
Thanks for the input, the manufacturer is watching!!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The body-colored, inset grill alone should sell 000s.
Very cool! :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
IMO - the front is way to ricey and the rear center exhaust doesn't fit the "flow" of the car. The kit looks to much of a "bolted-on" look rather than a continous blend of the body which would be alot nicer. Good luck with the design and thanks for trying, we really could use a choice in bodykits.

·
Registered
235 Posts
tommyz said:
Thanks For The Feedback , We Are Already Working On A Smaller Front Dam, As Well As A Magic Way To Please Everyone Even Those With 18k 300s.......

Tommy Z
Club C Detroit

What is a 18k 300???

Are you saying a "C" opinions only matter?

I have to say having a 300-300C is a treat,,, nothing less

1 - 20 of 36 Posts